• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

3 years of MCSG anniversary today

Sebiix

Career
Reaction score
Hello guys , it's the day i began to play this game .. I would like to write some emotional thing . Thx Devillz for inspiring me.

MariusAKD
I know you since I started playing , It was in April 2014 when I joined a server with you and u beat me in like , 6 hearts then I gave u my skype and we teamed like randys , and now , sadly , you resigned . But you'll always be in my heart ( ugh ) .

Devillz | Luke
You're the one who inspired me the most , when I first created my clan with you .When I was in your clan , and that Inspired me and I didn't quit till now , and I will not quit soon :)

Eskild
Remember the day when my clan fought Phoenix and after we beat you , we started to talk more and we became friends , talking about CS:GO in the Phoenix chat C:

StealthyGamer
Always here for me , never left me , and he always helped me when I needed him , one of the best romanians so far.

Jdennis
One of my best buddies in this community , great clan owner and a great pvper . keep it up c:! "banned bae"

Luka
The best Waiting buddy also bae

charliewolves
Best mod buddy ! It was a great time when u were my mod buddy and it's great that we're still talking !

bcfcAnt
The best server owner , he inspired me to apply as a mod on MCSG because he 'started' my career as a mod , after he accepted me as a mod on his server , keep it up man !

MisiLica
Always here when you need him , thanks for helping me every time and keep it up C:

TrebleMaker07_
Just Alyssa and her cats .

Shizukiine
One of the first buddies , he was always there for me , a very good friend and a great clan leader !

MrBitte98
One of the best pvpers in romania , great friend and good team worker :^)

Also RobertBiceps , he doesn't have a forum account :( . But he is a great pvper and a good friend of mine c:

So this is it , i hope i didn't forget someone , i really love you guys ! Although i will leave a list of the rest important people in my life : EverGaming caesar1108 Ceroria AGFire2013 AttackzZ Narwhal NagolGames mfungamer ThiNgY | Will David | Dengel DarkNiightz TotalDramaTony ShaiPR7 DuruFTW

Last edited:

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
Congratulations on 3 years! What an accomplishment for such a great game. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci