• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

3000 posts AMA

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
i'm so happy to have been a member here for nearly 2 1/2 years. being one of the top tier current forumers (although i may be neglected to be noticed as one) has brought me a few great prides, like -
  • making some wonderful friends
  • uh...
  • well...
  • oh i learned how to communicate better with other people
  • let's see...
  • i learned how to view a situation/conflict from multiple perspectives
this community, and communicating with the people that make up this community, have essentially molded a large portion of my personality and sense of humour (although 4chan really takes the cake on the rest of my personality and humor).
becoming the incredibly neutral yet passionate speaker (typer?) that i am is largely in part to this community and how other people write their thoughts down on a computer screen. my views and opinions are typically very off-center yet insightful when it comes to speaking in school.

anyway, the point of this thread is to commemorate my deepening into this god forsaken forum community, and hopefully to raise awareness for my increasing insanity and sadism.

sooooooooooo now you get to ask me ANY QUESTION YOU WANT

just... no questions about my activities with the orphans over in eastern europe

some people i'd like to thank for helping me stay in this community and want to continue to be part of it -
the US Rebels

Cat_On_A_Poptart and DatPikachu - you guys are seriously insane. get medical help.
and of course, Pingzza

Last edited:

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
How did you come upon finding the forums?

How did you meet Mooclan?

congrats on 3k posts c:

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
How did you come upon finding the forums?

How did you meet Mooclan?

congrats on 3k posts c:
i came upon the forums when i donated to the server the first time, back in september of 2012. i had just turned 13 and decided to spend some birthday money. i wasn't really too active in posting until mid-early 2013, however.
i met mooclan just by being active on the forums a lot. eventually i started talking to him and skype and whatnot, we're really not too close, but he's a really cool guy and should follow me soon before he gets hurt. not to mention we live close to each other in real life.

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
What brings you back to this community, every day?

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
Have you ever thought of being a mod?

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
What brings you back to this community, every day?
mainly keeping in touch with friends, and the clan scene, besides that, really nothing. eventually when my spare time has been consumed by other things i won't leave any sort of notification that i've left. maybe i'll pull a tacoface.

Have you ever thought of being a mod?
i've applied a few times before but i've been denied each time. i have no interest of doing that now because i don't feel like putting in the effort and i have better things to do with my time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci