• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff 365 Days

iRocki

Career
Reaction score
I never expected to stay on the staff team this long because at times I had doubt, but I managed to stay diligent and keep on moving. Today marks the day when TotalDramaTony, croe97 & @Vanicle decided to accept me into the staff team from my interview. A number of amazing people that I have met on the staff team is overwhelming. You guys are my family and you're all awesome <3

On the other note today I actually have a job interview and it is at the exact same time I did my MCGamer Moderator interview (1:30 PM). Coincidence? I think not.

I want to tag a bunch of people but I feel that a lot of people will be left out, however, I will still be doing it because there are certain people I must tag. If you didn't get tagged don't worry because you are still special to me <3

Exposed: ayy lmao ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ThaLichBD: You are are a very hard working mod and you deserve mod of the month. You're also a great friend and some day I will beat you on Build UHC 1v1 <3

@^•^: Your an amazing friend and some day we should meet up <3

Andrew: ba gg :p

segue: A very pro-CS:GO player and does not hack because he eats a balanced breakfast.

Upward: Damn it's really hot in Vegas and also you were a really good staff member <3

AviJess, SuperMCSam, GetRidaHim and Diamondballer: I don't really have anything specific to say about all of you guys however, all of you are awesome and great people <3

Luflexed & Rhino1928: 1 year ago you guys had become moderators but you guys are unfortunately no longer here.

@
Yannick: Thank you for the "Old Timer" medal and also you are a very hard working staff member <3

That's it, for now, folks, I'm going to strive for 2 years now ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ItsDanYT

Tribute
Reaction score
I never expected to stay on the staff team this long because at times I had doubt, but I managed to stay diligent and keep on moving. Today marks the day when TotalDramaTony, croe97 & @Vanicle decided to accept me into the staff team from my interview. A number of amazing people that I have met on the staff team is overwhelming. You guys are my family and you're all awesome <3

On the other note today I actually have a job interview and it is at the exact same time I did my MCGamer Moderator interview (1:30 PM). Coincidence? I think not.

I want to tag a bunch of people but I feel that a lot of people will be left out, however, I will still be doing it because there are certain people I must tag. If you didn't get tagged don't worry because you are still special to me <3

ThaLichBD: You are are a very hard working mod and you deserve mod of the month. You're also a great friend and some day I will beat you on Build UHC 1v1 <3

segue: A very pro-CS:GO player and does not hack because he eats a balanced breakfast.

Upward: Damn it's really hot in Vegas and also you were a really good staff member <3

AviJess, SuperMCSam, GetRidaHim and Diamondballer: I don't really have anything specific to say about all of you guys however, all of you are awesome and great people <3

Luflexed & Rhino1928: 1 year ago you guys had become moderators but you guys are unfortunately no longer here.

@Yannick: Thank you for the "Old Timer" medal and also you are a very hard working staff member <3

CONGRATULATIONS! AMAZING!!! I Wana be like you someday <3 again, congrats <3 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) <3

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

@Yannick: Thank you for the "Old Timer" medal and also you are a very hard working staff member <3

AWWW Congrats on 1 year as a mod and you are gonna have to Tryhard to beat me on that 1v1 thingy, and keep up the hard work tho you are a great Moderator lets go for 2 yearts!!!! <3

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
What a babe. Honestly though congrats man you are by far one of my best friends and I love you man. Congrats man :)

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Congrats! You're an amazing Moderator!
Here's to another year? :p

iRocki

Career
Reaction score
Congrats Rocki!
CONGRATULATIONS! AMAZING!!! I Wana be like you someday <3 again, congrats <3 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) <3
Congrats! Here's to another year!:thumbsup: (y)
Congratulations!:D
Congratulations once again! Don't worry, I'll probably still be here to see you hit 2 years lmao
AWWW Congrats on 1 year as a mod and you are gonna have to Tryhard to beat me on that 1v1 thingy, and keep up the hard work tho you are a great Moderator lets go for 2 yearts!!!! <3
Congrats uso!!
What a babe. Honestly though congrats man you are by far one of my best friends and I love you man. Congrats man :)
Congrats! You're an amazing Moderator!
Here's to another year? :p
Thank you guys <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci