• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

4 Hours Video Game Idea

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • Fix some things (Post below)

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No (Post Why)

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Do you have any ideas on how you would win (if at all?)

get_in_the_trash

Survivor
Reaction score
Oh, with this game you could use buildcraft and other mods to make so you can crash cars and boats and stuff

TheGemProject

Career
Reaction score
Would you guys be willing to pay for this game for around a regular game price?

NorthStar

Career
Reaction score
Someone make a Kickstarter for this!

And:
Would you guys be willing to pay for this game for around a regular game price?
It depends on what you consider a "regular game price". If you mean $40-$60, then no, that seems overpriced for a game like this. I feel that if you were to have to pay for it, then $15-$30 would seem like a decent price.

Reaction score
This is great! I also have a idea for the game. The choices you make will affect you later, which would trigger a alternate ending like if you do bad things to get supplies (Robbing people of their supplies, shooting people for their stuff) You would get the bad ending. But you would still win. Or if you just ask people normally or without disturbing them. You would get the normal ending. Or, you could do good deeds to get your supplies and you would get the best ending. So whatever kind of choices you make the most would determine the ending.

TheGemProject

Career
Reaction score
Someone make a Kickstarter for this!

And:

It depends on what you consider a "regular game price". If you mean $40-$60, then no, that seems overpriced for a game like this. I feel that if you were to have to pay for it, then $15-$30 would seem like a decent price.
I meant around 15-30$.

This is great! I also have a idea for the game. The choices you make will affect you later, which would trigger a alternate ending like if you do bad things to get supplies (Robbing people of their supplies, shooting people for their stuff) You would get the bad ending. But you would still win. Or if you just ask people normally or without disturbing them. You would get the normal ending. Or, you could do good deeds to get your supplies and you would get the best ending. So whatever kind of choices you make the most would determine the ending.
The ending is always just, Winning. You can do things to get you killed. Such as stealing a boat or murdering people. In the end, If you murdered someone in the game, It measures on how silent and hidden the crime was. It triggers a scene where you're either guilty, or non-guilty. If you are guilty, You loose the game. If you find help without killing or doing anything wrong, You win.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
This sounds really cool. I'm not much into any type of games besides silly ones, simulations, or minecraft, and probably wouldn't play it, however for the typical gamer, I think this could be really cool :)

xSOULxRAGEx

Survivor
Reaction score
Reasons why I chose "Needs Improvement"

If I wanted a game, I want a game that is has realistic has possible.
"Where would you find a gun?"
"Where would you find food?"

If were talking about "in the wild" I would look for tents. Maybe something like a hunting rifle or a lil' air pistol in the tents, also a combat knife. In the towns, apartments, cars, you will find guns. Since the majority of america have guns (I live in canada) you should find like a pistol or something in a house. Also, a shooting range is cool, just make it hard to get to. I would depend on melee in the game, not a bunch of guns lieing around everywhere. Food, easy, stores, hunting, houses, such and such. Also, make a currency so you can buy stuff, and actual AI to wander the streets. You not just gonna go into someones house easily, right? Cops wander the streets to provide action. I can see that there will be many ways to play this game, like just being stealthy, an normal human being, or weapons free. Anyways, this is a pretty damn cool game, but needs replayibility somehow. Anyways, that was my paragraph of just thinking of ideas to come up with. Hope you reflect on my suggestions and good luck getting this game started!! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci