• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff 4 Months As Mod

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
So today I realized that it is my fourth month as an MCGamer moderator so I would like to write up something to recognize those who have made my stay here amazing.

It all started about 5 months ago when I found the forums and found that there were moderator applications. At first, I thought it would be too much work and not worth it, but the more I thought about it, I decided to apply for moderator. After my first application, I was heartbroken to see I had been declined. I gave it a lot of thought and finally came to the conclusion that I was going to reapply. After I reapplied, I waited for about 3 days. Finally, I got a response. I was declined... again. I immediately reapplied, and shockingly I got declined after pending. Finally, on my fourth application I was accepted for an interview. I was ecstatic.

After I got accepted for interview, I downloaded TeamSpeak, and got my waiting rank. On the second day of waiting, they did interviews. I was thrilled and extremely nervous at the same time. Finally, Michael came down and asked if I was ready for my interview. I slowly said yes. When they pulled me up, I felt my heart drop about a foot. I was a nervous wreck. Then I got courage and pulled through it. After my thirty to forty-five minute interview, I was moved down. Once again, I got extremely nervous. They pulled me back up and before I knew it, I have the [Mod] tag next to my name. I was amazed.

That night, I went throughout TeamSpeak moderating since I didn't have my in game rank yet. Being a new mod, I was scared to ban anyone. So, I just got other moderators to do it. The next day, I finally worked up the courage to ban people... on TeamSpeak. In the coming hours, I got my in game rank. Although I didn't have any training, I still made a few bans and kicks. Finally, I got training. During training, I learned soooo much.

In the coming weeks, I spent an excessive amount of time on the servers moderating. I felt lucky. Then, summer came. I went nuts spending time on the servers. Eventually, I realized it was really bad for my health to spend that much time staring at a compute screen. I decided to take a little break. The little break didnt work for me, so I made a resignation letter. I was almost crying. The next day I saw Dave on TeamSpeak and asked if I could have moderator back. He said yes. Once again, I was ecstatic. Then, I continued my break. For about two weeks, I didn't get on at all. Then, I came back.

After I came back, I did a normal amount of moderating instead of hurting myself by doing unnecessary and most likely unhelpful work. This definitely strengthened my stay here as a staff member. My stay here was and will always be incredible. I love every aspect of my volunteer staff position here, but it wouldn't be that way without these amazing people who have made it all worth it:
SmoothPixels We will always be TeamSpeak police... together.

Captain | Lqzer Can you please exterminate the flame with your hose? Lol, thanks for being a huge help to me as a moderator.

ChandelleMC Honestly, you are one of the best senior moderators there are.

LadyOfLove One word... MrGrammatical :p

_AquaTechMC_ Want to be my daughter? (Inside joke)

Dave You are an amazing hard working administrator. The servers would be lost without you.

Col_StaR You are also an amazing admin. Thanks for being very helpful and answering all my questions.

Razzledgirl BoNe2 Factions was fun with you guys. Thanks for all the help and fun times!

duckluv321 Thanks for making all the art for me. One of my best mod friends.

PeriLH_ Skywars was super fun We need to start that routine up again.

Avaline You are one of the most kind and loving people I have ever met in my life. Thanks for making my stay here 300% better.

masond123 Haha, another one of my best mod friends.

badger_pig123 Can you not troll?

PleaseTeamIFan Thanks for all the help with the build team and just for being there when I need help.

Jodimo Oh the conversations we have. :p

Lively Thanks for helping me out when I was that one noob on creative.

Yoshiplaysgames Dat rage. Lol, jk. Thanks for participating actively in the build team.

KRaidium Ur a Kool Kat.

Nova321 Your fun to be around as well as talk to. Good luck on becoming moderator.

Giggity69Goo You are also a cool kid. Good luck in ya know... life.

And MANY MANY more! Thank you community and fellow staff. <3

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
Congratulations! I have known you from pretty close to the beginning, and I commend you on the tremendous amount of commitment and dedication you have to your job. Here's to four more!

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Congratulations! I have known you from pretty close to the beginning, and I commend you on the tremendous amount of commitment and dedication you have to your job. Here's to four more!
Cheers mate!

Creepah

Career
Reaction score
Nicely written. You've stood out to me as a good moderator since I joined, so well done on your dedication. Here's to another 4 months!

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Congratulations on 4 months of Moderating! You have been a great Mod in my eyes. :)

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Skywars was a disaster -_- because you beat me every time! Although it was loads of fun. :)
Haha, that's because I always ate a God apple before you started fighting me. :p

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Ayyy! Someone else who posted multiple persistent applications with the undying drive to become a mod ;)

We are alike, my friend.

Aliiikkkeeeeeee :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci