• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

4 Months in counting since our beloved Chrome Past ;(

FriscoBridgeMC

Experienced
Reaction score
This thread is to remember one of the best clans to ever play the grounds of Mcsg. Your probally saying what is this unknown twerp doing making a thread like this well let me tell you while Chrome wasn';t the most skilled clan ever it was the funnest clan that anyone could ever want to be a part of.

I am going to tell you my story about chrome then tell you a little about all of its member (That I can remember).

When I had about 150 wins and a 1/10000 ratio I always played with my one of my best online friends patrickfalcon and Pigy_slayer. I was in awe of them and there 500 wins and there 1000 wins. Oe day patrick brought up the topic of his clan I had no idea what this was but he explained it to me and then he showed me the best of all there stats. So for a kid lkke me who was in awe of a guy with 1/7 ratio and 1000 wins you can imagine how I reacted to people like Ag | Alex or AggaliciousHD who had 500/1500. I immediatly wanted to be in this clan but the win requirement was 300! So i practice and tryharded and got all the way to 200 before applying.

I was accepted as pending by Alpha and was so happy I then was extremely active with them and earned member. I had some of the funnest times with these guys I remember giving away Alphas private skype to everyone in lobbys with @Dr_Pork and @lolistwee. But just like every good story there is a downfall slowly we became inactive and Alpha was getting in fights with robbiemcfadden97 and others for "Not changing our inactivity and other stupid reason so Project Chrome Disbanded).

This is not a story about Accendium I cree everyteem

People in Chrome
Denster91
Alpha
patrickfalcon
Giggity69Goo
Ag | Alex
@4nonhumans
Azorces
CashFloMoney
TopOfTheWorldGM
Ocean43
If you where in Chrome v1 or I Didn't mention you then please someone tag them b/c this is a clan to remember.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci