• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

4 Year Medal for the forums

Should MCSG/MCGamer add a "4 Year Medal" on the forums?

• Yes

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
Now this thread will probably get moved to the suggestions section on the forums, but frankly I don't believe a lot of people go on that section really. Anyways to get on to the topic, you could call this a "petition" or really just a suggestion but I as an old player on the servers believe that it is time that they add another miscellaneous medal that is dedicated to the players that have been around the servers for almost four years now. Ironically, I myself have not even been on the server for four years (Less than a month away from that point) but I really wish they would add a new medal just like that instead of other random medals that should not even be on the server.

For example like the following medals:
Valentines Even "Attendee"
"Art Contestant Winner"
"Scavenger Hunt Winner"
Majority of them arguably should not even be added on the list. I myself can not recall all three events that have already occurred and many more on the medals section. However my point is that if medals like the following are added then there should be a medal dedicated to the servers 'veterans' for their dedication for the past four years plus. And the server already has a three year medal for players who have been around for more than three years, so the question is why not add another? Now lastly I would like to point something out that really bothers me, there is an award that is called "Many Moons" for staff members who have been a staff member for over four years plus. But there is not a medal for normal players who have been around for over four years plus It seems a bit unfair to me so that's why I believe they should add the medal.

(Also I know that the four years applies to the forums, but in all honesty it doesn't really make a huge difference)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci