• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

48 Man Cornucopia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AverageLoz

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm really struggling to make a 48 man Cornucopia, my map was really designed for 24 but after running around and trying a few things, the map is a lot bigger than I thought. the area I have is big enough but I'm struggling to make it equal all the way round so if someone could make one and take a picture for me with measurements it would be a massive help! :)

Kang Kao

Spectator
Reaction score
are you doing the Cornucopia based on the book and movie or the same one we have been seeing so far. because I want to see the one from the book were the tributes stand in a C formation facing the mouth of the Cornucopia.

Clbrend

Career
Reaction score
are you doing the Cornucopia based on the book and movie or the same one we have been seeing so far. because I want to see the one from the book were the tributes stand in a C formation facing the mouth of the Cornucopia.
It would be awesome to see a map with the one from the book.

SOMEONE!!! MAKE IT HAPPEN! ;)

Duyts

Tribute
Reaction score
i've tried looking up the cornucopia from the 50th games (since that was the only one with 48 people in it), but i got nothin.

Duyts

Tribute
Reaction score
Do you have World edit?
Maybe you can make a circle first to help you.
That's how i made my 24 person corn. Make a hollow cylinder of the block, then go through and break the ones you don't need.

Clbrend

Career
Reaction score
That's how i made my 24 person corn. Make a hollow cylinder of the block, then go through and break the ones you don't need.
I know the 24 player cornucopia has a 25 blocks radius.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci