• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

4th of July

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick Astley

Career
Reaction score
Please do think about what you say before you post. I responded to two different people.
What? That is irrelevant, it's still a double post. If you want to discuss this further, please flick me a PM.

LightAura

Platinum
Reaction score
Ceroria Braden Please remove Remi. comments. It's going to cause flame, as he's telling me not to double post when all I did was respond to two people.

LightAura

Platinum
Reaction score
Ceroria Braden Please remove Remi. comments. It's going to cause flame, as he's telling me not to double post when all I did was respond to two people.
What? That is irrelevant, it's still a double post. If you want to discuss this further, please flick me a PM.
I'm done after this post, but responding to people is not an double post. Double posting is when you post the same thing twice towards the same person. Hope that explanation helped :D

LightAura

Platinum
Reaction score
How do they cause flame? Please be quiet if you don't know what you're on about.
What your doing is exactly flame. Your continuing the conversation I ended, causing drama, and telling me to be quiet on my own thread. If you do not enjoy this thread, just leave. Thanks :D

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
yeah it's not a double post it's a triple post geez learn 2 count guys!

What I think he's trying to say is, rather than make an individual post for every reply, maybe try to include multiple replies into one post.

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
Probably to the park for a good'ol barbecue c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member