• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

5,000 Posts - Daydreamin'

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I love Creative Writing so I’ll do something that comes up to my mind for my 5,000th post here on the forums.

==+==​

I love to daydream. Having many positive thoughts go through my mind. Although some negative things roll through my mind from time to time, it’s mainly happy moments that I can imagine.

When I daydream, I’m in another world. I’m in an alternate universe. I’m in a universe where I’m with that girl, and I have her around my arms. I’m in a world where I have amazing musical abilities. I’m in a world where I am capable of doing anything I can imagine. I’m in a world where I’m friends with some of the most famous people in the world that have made an impact on my life like Ariana Grande, Logic, and others.

When I daydream, I’m in the streets of New York City, and no matter where I go, I got my friends to my side. I’m not shy, and I’m open to everyone. Everyone I like likes me back, and I can get along with everyone. I can accept everyone’s ideas and opinions. I’m the alpha male and people are following me. I’m a leader…

When I daydream, I’m on the stage of my school doing something that you would never expect me to do. When I daydream, everyone in the whole High-School knows who I am and gives me dap no matter where I go.

When I daydream, I have enough money to get a sandwich from the deli every single day. When I daydream, I can eat whatever I want and have no limits to what it is and the amount. 10 Chipotle burritos please.

I think of lot’s of other things when I daydream, but the worst part about daydreaming, is returning to reality. When you return to reality, you realize why you daydream these things, because: A. It’ll never happen. B. I’m too scared to make it happen. or C. I don’t have to motivation/capability to do it. It’s sad, I can’t go out and ask that girl because of my fear of rejection, or go and make myself known within my school because I can be shy. But it can happen, some of the things I dream about can definitely happen.

For example, I daydreamed about becoming somewhat popular in this network. I daydreamed about becoming a mod here for almost 1.5 years. Well, it happened… surprisingly. I have helped with quite a few maps, liked by many people, made a name for myself, and take care of the community as often as I can. So yea, daydreaming does have it’s perks.

So in the words of Shia Lebeouf, Nike, and many others… “Just do it.” If you feel you have nothing to lose, just put yourself out there and try to do what you thought was unthinkable. Put yourself out there, do what you want to do. Make all those things you think about when you Daydream a reality.

==+==​

5,000 posts is an achievement. But nowadays, making a quality thread is an even bigger achievement. Hope I accomplished that.

I will end off this post with a picture

==+==

deep.jpg

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Congratulations on achieving such an achievement! I really liked the thread and that picture was so powerful omg. ;-;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci