• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

5 Best Clans Right Now.

Do you agree with my list?

• Yeah

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Kinda

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Nah

Votes: 30 76.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leafed

Career
Reaction score
I don't see how he's uncultured or a peasant just because he doesn't know about a clan that was made literally 3 days ago. Also, prepubescent? I doubt you two are more than a year and a half apart. Oh, and double posting won't get you banned. It will only get you a lot of ridicule from random forum members. Other than that, it's really not a big deal. At least not as big a deal as toggling.
Kill 'em

Atu

Career
Reaction score
I don't see how he's uncultured or a peasant just because he doesn't know about a clan that was made literally 3 days ago. Also, prepubescent? I doubt you two are more than a year and a half apart. Oh, and double posting won't get you banned. It will only get you a lot of ridicule from random forum members. Other than that, it's really not a big deal. At least not as big a deal as toggling.
Wow thanks for clearing that up as I was obviously completely serious with that post and it was meant to be taken whole-heartedly and literally. You really shot me down there made me feel really bad.
Also I can almost guarantee you Google searched for the definition of prebuscent as the way you responded to it would be like a 7th grade answer to a science question. Oh wait...

McOrange

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Fast clicker and fast typer ;)

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
Wow thanks for clearing that up as I was obviously completely serious with that post and it was meant to be taken whole-heartedly and literally. You really shot me down there made me feel really bad.
Also I can almost guarantee you Google searched for the definition of prebuscent as the way you responded to it would be like a 7th grade answer to a science question. Oh wait...
No I'm actually really proud of myself on that one. I was like a second away from googling it, but I was like, "No, Alex. You're better than that." Also, I'm in 8th grade, so hah!

Edit: Oh my god spell it right. It's prepubescent. Not prebuscent.

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
1. Apex
2. Xenos
--
Added to this list in the near future:
3. Infinitive
4. Clique
5. Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.