• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

5 Different Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamzrok24

Spectator
Reaction score
Ok so here they are:

1. Game makers.
Every round, the server randomly picks a certain amount of people to be game makers. They fly around invisible, spawning things, and dropping items. However, while the round is setting up, they must choose their pack. A spawner pack, with a bunch of spawner eggs, a weapon pack, with a few weapons, and a food pack, to drop food for ppl.

2. Survival Points:
You get points for killing people or winning the game, but it is just too damn hard to keep your points up. I think it would be nice if you get a point or 2 every so minutes. (30 minutes or something).

Bounty Tweaks:

3. If a bounty is set on someone, ex. 60, if that person never gets killed, and wins the game, they get to keep that bounty.

4. Betting:
You can bet on people using your points. If you win, you get 2x the amount of points you bet. If you lose, the points you bet are lost forever. *Edit* You must place your bets at the beginning of the round.

5. There should be a suicide option. If you see that a bounty is placed on you, that you think is worth more than winning the hunger games, you can commit suicide, and get half of the bounty placed on you.

Thanks, and i hope these get added :D.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. Nope, a friend becomes a gamemaker and it's instantly over powered

2. No! It's a no-no suggestion

3. You place a bounty at your own risk

4. Many people have suggested this. I think it's a maybe, but there will be stipulations

5. There is! /suicide. But the bounty part is no way.

slasherxtreme

District 13
Reaction score
1. People can abuse and help their friends
2. Same as game makers, people can abuse it.
3. Pretty sure that already exists.
4. People could abuse by betting on obvious winners and people in death match.
5. Would make the whole bounty system useless since there would be no point on bounty.

cbeeston1

Survivor
Reaction score
1. Basicly Sponsor with other abusive commands.

2. No-No Suggestion.

3. Nope, I don't want to get into detail.

4. Betting is useless, who needs points.

5. No, just no.

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Betting would be so stupid. In MCSG you get points for skill not by betting them on 3crowns.

bobjon

Tribute
Reaction score
The new #2 promotes camping
Not really if the points are only 2 every 30 minutes. There's no point to camp because even if you become alive till the deathmatch you only win 4 points which you later lose +1 more because you can't win if you camp. (-5 when dieing in deathmatch.)

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Not really if the points are only 2 every 30 minutes. There's no point to camp because even if you become alive till the deathmatch you only win 4 points which you later lose +1 more because you can't win if you camp. (-5 when dieing in deathmatch.)
People would camp til they get the points, then kill themselves. I guarantee it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci