• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[$5 Drawn Avatars] Dippy's Workshop

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
In-Game name: Ceroria (link to skin http://mcss.me/Ceroria)

Pose: I would like the pose to be modeled somewhat after an avatar drawn for everyone's favorite swingin' panda, egrodo

^ example of pose. Also, it's good to note that I also have a red optifine cape, so if you could draw that in there trailing my body that'd be pretty snazzy c:

Face expression: Let's go for a smirk or cocky smile to fit in with the 'chill' theme of the avatar I'm going for.

Background color: Dark grey or black.

Kirsten

District 13
Reaction score
You are so amazing at drawing! :D I wish I was able to afford one :p

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's absolutely awesome to know that you've come back to make amazing drawings for people again. Seriously though, your work is so underrated, it needs to be appreciated more! ^-^

OldManDippy

Career
Reaction score
It's absolutely awesome to know that you've come back to make amazing drawings for people again. Seriously though, your work is so underrated, it needs to be appreciated more! ^-^
Thank you! Means a lot coming from you, Miner. :D

I kinda want to get another one, you've gotten a lot better since the beginning :p
Yeah, I got a tad bit better!

I might get one, soon once YouTube pays meh. :p
Alright! :)

T

TACOSAURUS

IGN: Paralyzing
Pose: Holding a diamond sword
Face expression: Happy
Background colour: Grey

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics