• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[$5 Drawn Avatars] Dippy's Workshop

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: BaccaBoy1999
Pose: *But with sights pointed more at camera*

Face Expression:
Clothing covers it.
Background color: Baige

Extra notes:

Use this avatar but make it a black hoodie, purple hood, and grey backpack (similar to above pose) make the gun look like this. If its too hard, just make a cool pink/purple gun design. If you can do this, I will pay more.

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
Ceroria is there anything we can do if we are not receiving our art.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Ceroria is there anything we can do if we are not receiving our art.
If you paid and are not receiving anything that's more of a paypal or personal issue unfortunately. We're just a platform.

OldManDippy

Career
Reaction score
Ugh, I'm sorry I've honestly been really lazy and school has been in the way(First year of high school ikik im young pls dont hurt me). It was really bad of me considering you all paid.

So, after not drawing anything for two months I think it has been I will be starting again. I won't be accepting money until I finish the last offer which was from AviJess.

Hopefully you all understand and if you have changed your mind during the months and no longer want a avatar I'll be willing to refund your money! :D

OZ

Career
Reaction score
Ugh, I'm sorry I've honestly been really lazy and school has been in the way(First year of high school ikik im young pls dont hurt me). It was really bad of me considering you all paid.

So, after not drawing anything for two months I think it has been I will be starting again. I won't be accepting money until I finish the last offer which was from AviJess.

Hopefully you all understand and if you have changed your mind during the months and no longer want a avatar I'll be willing to refund your money! :D
sweet deal. do you have a line up so we could see when we will get our art.
~fexr

T

TACOSAURUS

Could I still have my avatar please? IGN - tacosaurus

Lubbers

Platinum
Reaction score
I will be buying an avatar soon.
----------
I'll just fill out the application now.

IGN: Nearr
Pose:

Face expression:

Background color
: Whitish Baige