• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

5 Paragraph Essay On The Number 7.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
You could have also said:
  • The number 7 is considered the most random number between 0 and 10.
  • The number 7 is the symbol of luck.
  • The number 7 is the number most likely to be rolled on a pair of dice, with a 1 in 6 chance, while snake eyes have only a 1 in 36 chance.
  • The number seven is the first two-syllable number.
  • The number seven is the last number to show up in pi.
  • There are seven continents.
  • When given a large number, the number seven is the most difficult number (between 0 and 10) to find if it factors into it evenly.
  • Seven is awesome, but it isn't my favorite number. That was an interesting essay, though.
Edit: I am so nerdy that I came up with all that by myself, haha.
I thought pi never ended...maybe I'm just dumb :s

BitoBain

Career
Reaction score
I thought pi never ended...maybe I'm just dumb :s

That is what I mean. 7 is last, after all the other numbers come first.... I guess there actually isn't a zero, but you could put one out front.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score

That is what I mean. 7 is last, after all the other numbers come first.... I guess there actually isn't a zero, but you could put one out front.
Ahh, thanks for the explanation! Pretty cool! :D

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
You could have also said:
  • The number 7 is considered the most random number between 0 and 10.
  • The number 7 is the symbol of luck.
  • The number 7 is the number most likely to be rolled on a pair of dice, with a 1 in 6 chance, while snake eyes have only a 1 in 36 chance.
  • The number seven is the first two-syllable number.
  • The number seven is the last digit to show up in pi.
  • There are seven continents.
  • When given a large number, the number seven is the most difficult number (between 0 and 10) to find if it factors into it evenly.
  • Seven is awesome, but it isn't my favorite number. That was an interesting essay, though.
Edit: I am so nerdy that I came up with all that by myself, haha.
The purpose of the fourth paragraph was to prove that 7 is the most random number between 0 and 10. I actually originally based it off of the game, "Pick a number 1-10" and deduced that 7 was considered the least likely to be chosen. People usually pick things like 3 and 5, because they're so much more common, whereas 7 is the least common in my opinion.
And wow, those are some pretty dang smart facts that you came up with! I'm actually jealous of your brain right now! :p

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
What grades do you get in english? Just wondering..

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Great essay! :)

Points off for using informal language such as "I" or "me". :p
Ah, curses! :p I haven't been in school for a year, so I forget small things.
What grades do you get in english? Just wondering..
I have no idea, since I'm homeschooled, but last school year in grade 8 (BEFORE I got good at foruming) I got maybe B's on my essays.

BitoBain

Career
Reaction score
You want to know what would be a really cool number to write an essay on? The golden number, which is about 1.618. If you haven't researched it you should, because your mind will be blown. It shows up everywhere in nature, simple addition, sequences, geometry, beauty, and architecture. It is just a phenomenal and astounding number. You can find it by taking the square route of 5, adding 1, then dividing that by 2. It is so much more than that, though.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
You want to know what would be a really cool number to write an essay on? The golden number, which is about 1.618. If you haven't researched it you should, because your mind will be blown. It shows up everywhere in nature, simple addition, sequences, geometry, beauty, and architecture. It is just a phenomenal and astounding number. You can find it by taking the square route of 5, adding 1, then dividing that by 2. It is so much more than that, though.
I believe in Grade 8 Art class, my art teacher discussed this. He made sure to emphasize how often it was found all over the place, such as in body ratios. This would actually be a very fascinating topic to discuss (Well, at least compared to the number 7...) although prior to doing so, I would have to do some rather detailed research that I simply don't feel like committing to right now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci