• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

50,000 people play Pokemon at once

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Oh god! They are still at the arrow things in the Team Rocket base?! They've been there for most of this day already!

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
They keep getting stuck on the warps in Team Rocket base xD
Yes, last time I checked they were at the end of that part and they suddely walked back and stepped on one that took them to the beggining. I got so frustrated lol

Fireworks

Platinum
Reaction score
During one of my classes at school, me and a few friends were watching the stream. During that time, the false prophet, Flareon, was released. Half of the class cried out in happiness. It was absolutely amazing. :p

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
I cannot beleive what I just saw! Its already been almost too days trying to get past Team Rocket's base and like 2 minutes ago, they where right next to Giovanni and they managed to use teleport and go back to the pokemon center!

I am SO frustrated right now....

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
I cannot beleive what I just saw! Its already been almost too days trying to get past Team Rocket's base and like 2 minutes ago, they where right next to Giovanni and they managed to use teleport and go back to the pokemon center!

I am SO frustrated right now....
I went to the stream just as they teleported and so I was kinda lost. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci