• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

50 Cent Skins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burtry

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You never made the skin I requested for a long time ago, even though you said you would.. :oops:
I am his agent, he hasn't made skins for anyone unless they payed because he was annoyed at the fact that no one was using them.

Burtry

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have paid. You wanna see. Add me on skype.
I do not run Cooper's money buisness, I and I am quoting from Cooper "Zangoose is my agent. Everything goes through him first. Especially bullets." But I don't run Cooper's money stuff because I'll steal it all. And I've been looking for a new rapper

..wat

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
What you want: White tiger/Polar bear type thing (check Skype for drawn out plan type thing :p)

What you are going to use it for (Alt, main account, Machinama skit, Ect.): Main account.

How long you plan use it: forever probably, maybe an occasional short switch.

Extra info: <3

Lining

Diamond
Reaction score
What you want: Shaded Dragon :3
What you are going to use it for (Alt, main account, Machinama skit, Ect.): Alternate Account
How long you plan use it: Forever (A very long time)
Extra info: I trade you a skin for more of my sucky thumbnails (if wanted) and/or a Minecraft Account (used)
I won't be lazy this time, I promise. Just for this skin. :3

Last edited:

LanderHasSweg

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey, uh.. I see you're managing skins very well, so could you do a free re-shade for me? :3 I luv all your vids and I promise that I won't change my skin ever! :)
Just type this username into something you can download it from: xav1man.
I made the skin all solid colour so it's even easier for you to do! ily.

cscoop

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey, uh.. I see you're managing skins very well, so could you do a free re-shade for me? :3 I luv all your vids and I promise that I won't change my skin ever! :)
Just type this username into something you can download it from: xav1man.
I made the skin all solid colour so it's even easier for you to do! ily.
My skins cost 50c :p

Lining

Diamond
Reaction score
:'c Maybe one time when you have some time?
I think you are lying to Cscoop. Im not trying to be rude and all, but in your first post, you said that if you get a re-shade for your skin for free, then you will use it "forever." Then you said you were getting hated on the forums, and you felt like quitting MC. Which basically meant if you do get your skin shaded, you won't use it "forever." All of this just sounds like you trying to make up a sad story just for a re-shade. I don't want to sound mean and all, but all of the things that you said in the past couple posts just seem like a great big lie. Honestly, if you are getting hated on the forums, begging for a free re-shade won't get people to like you any better :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci