• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

500 MESSAGES #Hype

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
Soo i haven't been here for even half a year and already got 500 messages (no comment).

So i wanna thank my bff's :3

Kat you are amazing and funny i love your laugh and its amazing talking with you grats with Sr.Mod

Axanite you thought me to make the whale noises thanks. You are one of my best friends but you are still a bit rude but i love you GL. *need training*

Benjamin you are so funny and i can always talk to you no matter if I'm sad or happy you are always fun to talk with.

Tiger Ohh gosh Kiger ehm you are amazing (said amazing a lot i know) and you begin being like me typing #TypeArmy but i love i wish i could meet you.

Sanders The beast you are the best guy i have ever met in helix i can always talk to you if i got problems with someone in the team and you are always there for me and you are also one of my best friends.

TheMangoTiger Molly you are funny and active on Helix talking with me and building you have a great humor and you are amazing thanks you.

KaanGurbuz Kaan Kaan Kaan i just met you to be honest we haven't really talked but i love talking to you and you are always there to cheer me up in hard times thank you sir.

Luka you are the best bae i have. You are active and its really fun to talk to you and your bro. GL with mod btw.

To all i didn't mention sorry but i didn't have time i love y'all in this community.

Peace Out!

R3chii

Survivor
Reaction score
You been off for half year?Welcome back ;)

Petar

Diamond
Reaction score
Soo i haven't been here for even half a year and already got 500 messages (no comment).

So i wanna thank my bff's :3

Kat you are amazing and funny i love your laugh and its amazing talking with you grats with Sr.Mod

Axanite you thought me to make the whale noises thanks. You are one of my best friends but you are still a bit rude but i love you GL. *need training*

Benjamin you are so funny and i can always talk to you no matter if I'm sad or happy you are always fun to talk with.

Tiger Ohh gosh Kiger ehm you are amazing (said amazing a lot i know) and you begin being like me typing #TypeArmy but i love i wish i could meet you.

Sanders The beast you are the best guy i have ever met in helix i can always talk to you if i got problems with someone in the team and you are always there for me and you are also one of my best friends.

TheMangoTiger Molly you are funny and active on Helix talking with me and building you have a great humor and you are amazing thanks you.

KaanGurbuz Kaan Kaan Kaan i just met you to be honest we haven't really talked but i love talking to you and you are always there to cheer me up in hard times thank you sir.

Luka you are the best bae i have. You are active and its really fun to talk to you and your bro. GL with mod btw.

To all i didn't mention sorry but i didn't have time i love y'all in this community.

Peace Out!
I have 610 <3*

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci