• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

500+ Points Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

EliteDash

Spectator
Reaction score
When you get a higher score, like 500, it is easier to lose points than gaining points for each game.
If you kill 2 people, you often get 10 points. But when you die, you can get up to 20.
And the people that have 2000 points etc, lose like 60 points.

I don't think it's that fair, tbh.

Why can't you guys make a server which has slots available for people with high scores?
Would make it a fair game.

Darkiboy

Tribute
Reaction score
actually, its super fair... caus when you have lots of points you should be pretty good and all the noobs with not allot of points, you should be able to kill very easily (you get around 5 point for the kill). and when they kill you, wich is a pretty hard challenge for them, they should be rewarded big (they get 20 or more point).

Darkiboy

Tribute
Reaction score
yes indeed, it kinda goes together(Having a high score and not dying)

Nobeeswax

Survivor
Reaction score
I think that we should loose points when we die, but not as many.

You can avoid being backstabbed, lagging or even dieing by a equally strong player.. And the amount of points lost is absurd.

EliteDash

Spectator
Reaction score
You know you don't have to be a pro to have a high score? Luck helped me a lot.

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
I think that we should loose points when we die, but not as many.

You can avoid being backstabbed, lagging or even dieing by a equally strong player.. And the amount of points lost is absurd.
You used to lose more points lol. i lose about 38 points when i die (i have 1500 something) and in beta i lost 50 points when i died when i had 370 points

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
They made it that much because people combat logged so they didn't lose alot of points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci