• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

500th Post! - MCGamer Story & AMA

Should People Tease Me About Dyslexia?

• Yes

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 18 75.0%

• Total voters

Nicko

Quantum
Reaction score
Hey there!

As you can tell by the title of this thread I will be writing my 500th message about my MCGamer history and doing an AMA. So for a while I was really inactive with MCGamer, then the holidays of 2015 came around and I started playing MCSG even more, even if I'm not the greatest of players I made into a clan called Trucidation (Shoutout to Jason and Caleb for being awesome leaders!) I was put on trial and hung out on the TS all the time, when my trial day came around, I got so nervous but I actually did really well in my 1st game, I killed a team of 2 on a good choke point and for the 2nd game, died but got 2 kills and then got accepted into the clan, with all my ups and downs with players, I stayed in the clan for about 4 weeks before leaving because of one player, I'm not going to name that player, but if you were from Trucidation you would know who that is. I then came back about 3 days later and tried to ignore the player, but he just kept teasing me about something I will name at the end of this story. He was just being a real pain for me so then left for good!

My Platinum Donor!

One day, I got home, hopped on MCSG and found out that someone had bought MCSG donor for me, still to this day, I don't know who it is that bought if for me! So if you are reading this, please post below so I can thanks you! I then got home from my Christmas holiday jumped on the forums, saw that you had the chance to upgrade to Quantum Donor, I asked my mum and she said yes!

AMA!

As you read before, I will be doing an AMA (Ask Me Anything)

Rules
- No Disrespectful Questions
- Nothing To Hurt/Offend Others

Announcement About Myself!

So as I said earlier, I would be announcing to the community that I have a problem with something.
Here I go,
I have a reading disability called........
Dyslexia, before you abuse me about it, if you are going to say anything hurtful, I will ask a moderator to remove the post, so don't even try!

Now if you don't know what dyslexia is, it a reading disability where you can get words and letters mixed up with each other, this is very personal to me and until now I have only told my best friends in the community!
Don't worry, I do get tutoring.

So that concludes my story!
Sorry if anything is spelt wrong, but I don't care.

Thanks for reading this and have a good day from where ever you are in the world!

Last edited:

roygator14

Career
Reaction score
Congratulations on 500 Posts!
--
What is your favorite food?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members