• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

500'th Post - Omar's Meet the Community!

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
Yes, it is true, I've finally hit 500 messages on the MCGamer Network forums. Half a thousand. Oh god.
I decided to make a Meet the Community thread since I did hit 500 messages for people who don't know who I am and what not, so yeah, enjoy!

1. Name: Omar
2. Nickname: I don't really have one ;-;
3. IGN: TheMCPharaoh
4. Age: 15 (16 in January!)
5. Which region do you play on?: EU
6. What is your favorite aspect of the MCGamer Network?: Hm, my favorite aspect would have to be the US server's community. The EU community is just, well, Good to be exact.
7. One embarrassing moment in your life?: I honestly can't remember any.
8. One cool fact about yourself?: I love Rap
9. Which are your best friends in the Community?: Nugato - Dex - Rektless.
10. When did you join MCGamer?: January 2014.
11. How did you find out about MCGamer?: My old mates told me about it back when you could only connect using a server list.
12. PvP Strengths & Weaknesses?: Strengths I'd say playing defensively and knowing how to win a match. My best weapons are the Sword, FnS and of course the Bow. I have no idea what so ever on how to use my rod up till now x)
13. What is your favorite Gamemode?: Survival Games
14. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since the 4th of November, 2013.
15. Who's your favorite Staff member & VIP?: Favorite staff member would have to be Tiger & my favorite VIP would have to be Nugato.
16. What is your favorite SG map?: I'd say any map thats easy to win on, which in my case, has to be Survival Games 4.
17. What are your top three goals in the MCGamer Network?: I don't really wan't to go through with them but who cares, here they are:
a. Get #1 back on the SG LB
b. Become staff once again
c.Start YouTube
18. Who is your favorite MCGamer YouTuber?: I don't really watch Minecraft videos ;-;
19. What is your favorite MCGamer TeamSpeak Event?: OMN
20. What is your favorite MCGamer memory?: Playing with old friends and messing about with a 4 team of hackers x)

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thanks for using the template <3<3<3
And welcome <3 Nice to meet you

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci