• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

50vs50 clan war!

AbandonedClam

Diamond
Reaction score
Welcome
I have always been that guy who loves the huge team fights, the more the better. I play a lot in Rebels, but the fights rarely get bigger than 4v4, that is something i think is pretty sad. When i look at the US threads i see that clan wars are played out in big 8v8 battles and some battles even 10v1o! Then i got an idea, at first, no one took me serious when i said, "let's have a 50v50 at the 120 server! :D". But i have spent time planning it, and at last, my dream will come true.
The biggest clan war of all times.

~How it will work~
There will be 10 clans, each clan will team up with 4 other clans creating a team of 5 clans. Then there will be 5 clans facing 5 other clans. Each clan will participate with 10 members, the leader of a clan can make a wish on what clans they would like to be allied with, if that not works out as planned the teams will be chosen with random.org. The game will be played out on the 120 player EU server, time and date will be released later on this thread. The grace will be 5 minutes long, and when grace is active you are not allowed to hit anyone in any way, all other rules of a normal clan war applies (no ghostkilling etc).

Clans participating 6/10
Rebels EU
Phoenix
TemGlasses
Habitat

EmperorsReborn
The Force V2

Application template
Clan name:
Thread:
Amount of members:

Last edited: