• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

5K Post/ TotalDramaTony's AMA!

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
5k posts in 3 months that were mostly moderation. That is a lot of ban disputes...

CautionMC

Survivor
Reaction score
TotalDramaTony may I ask 1 more question if so here it is - when you applied for moderator did you get accepted the first time or not and how long did u have to wait during each stage?

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
On a level from 1-10, how much do you hate me? It better be 0. LOL.

Congrats on 5,000 posts man -- 5,000 posts of Tony can get old. don't worry i am kidding around, wait no i'm not, wait yes i am

Haha, grats again man. ;)
I hate you very much <3 Almost as much as Sebastian <3
How do you feel knowing that your 5,000 posts were only acquired through cheating?

Ban Disputes don't count silly goose!
I can feel saltiness emanating from the computer screen. And they weren't all ban disputes, they were moderation, something I'm supposed to be doing.

5k posts in 3 months that were mostly moderation. That is a lot of ban disputes...
omg not all ban disputes XD only about 1K were Senior Mod stuff, the other 4 was all stuff any mod could do.
How did you feel when you were promoted to sir mod
I was screaming and shouting like I won the lotto because it was something I did not expect at all, because I didn't even think people thought I had it in me

TotalDramaTony may I ask 1 more question if so here it is - when you applied for moderator did you get accepted the first time or not and how long did u have to wait during each stage?
I got denied twice. I got denied before Pending, and denied at Pending, and my third time, I got it all the way! I waited maybe a week for each stage I think? I'm not too sure.
Am I spicy?
You can be spicy, I wanna taste like coconuts.
Congratulations on 5.000 posts Tony!

What is your favorite moment as a staff member?
Thanks boo! And my favorite moment would have to be, getting hired. Because when I got hired, I met so many people all at once, and it was so overwhelming, but right there, I met a lot of amazing people, and it was such an amazing experience.
Why are you such a good Sr.Mod? <3
Awwwww, thank you <333 And I try my best for y'all! I am not here to play, I am here to SLAYYYY

Last edited:

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
What's your favorite MCGamer memory?
What's your goals on MCGamer as a staff member?

P.S Congrats on 5k! :)

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
What's your favorite MCGamer memory?
What's your goals on MCGamer as a staff member?

P.S Congrats on 5k! :)
My fave memory is getting hired like I mentioned earlier, and my goals are to be me with all of the staff team, and be one of the longest-serving staff members. And also just meet a lot of people and make a lot of friends :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci