• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff 6 months as Staff :D

Sebiix

Career
Reaction score
Well hello there, since it is almost a tradition now to make a 6 month as staff thread so here I am going to tell you a little bit of my experiences of the staff team.

My time as a staff member has been great, with ups and downs . For those who know me they should know that his wasn't my main account when I started playing Minecraft. I was so excited when I saw that I have been accepted for the interview , and then the Sr Staff member added me to the interview room , led by Freshly , KellieBreanne and mfungamer . Before I got accepted , I led a clan called WarGodz , even if it's not the best clan name , it is and it was the best clan in Romania , we built an awesome reputation in the European Community , as a fair and nice clan . Even if I am still leading it , that's not a problem , It doesn't affect my moderator rank.

This wasn't the first time when I applied for the moderator position , I applied before this , and got declined because I got banned for abuse in January 2015 , and if you want to apply you have to wait 9 months after the ban got pardoned , I didn't know that. I was pretty devastated when I got declined and my best friend MariusAKD got accepted . I was happy because he got it , but I wasn't proud of myself . I was so scared when I applied for the second time because I thought that I will not get it this time either, but my emotions were gone when I saw that my mod application was in pending.

After I got accepted , I was very happy, and I was sure I would screw things up and get demoted in the first month , but my mod buddy charliewolves was always there for me , when I needed help , she was there to help me and I know that I can trust her , even if we don't know each other IRL . Before I was about to ban someone , I asked charlie first just to make sure I did it right.

Two months after I got accepted , MariusAKD resigned and I was pretty destroyed because my best friend left the staff team , but I was happy as well because I got accepted as a clan staff and as mod buddy ( I never had a mod buddy yet :( ) and I was proud of myself . Everyone was , I learned so fast and I did a pretty good job back then .

Four months after I got accepted, everyone started to hate me , because everyone thought I was banning them for no reason . This was because my clan was battling a clan called N0tagsoz , and one of their players was banned from the network for Abuse , and we won the clan war . They started to make videos about me and how bad I am at moderating . To be honest , I know that I'm not that good at moderating , everyone makes mistakes , that's why we're all human .

Now , after 6 months after I got accepted , I built some awesome friendships , I discovered awesome people in the staff team , now , they're my family and I'm not going to leave them . This is my second family , my friendship with them means a lot for me , if I would get demoted I'd be destroyed because I would lose the connection to everyone in the staff team. I made a lot of friends here in the staff team and I can sincerely call some of them my best friends because I know that I can trust them.

Thank you all for spending the time out of your day to read my thread and a big thank you for every single staff member that's been there for me whether it was from the start or right now. You're all amazing people and I am glad to be working alongside with you guys . Here's a few people I'd like to say thank you to that I met/had a great time with in the staff team .
TrebleMaker
Vigilo
Axanite | Liam
charliewolves
MariusAKD
ogn | Luke
William
Athenaa
LilBub
Exzone
Frankyy
MisiLica
Mauro
Getix
Yannick
TotalDramaTony
DuruFTW
Ceroria
AGFire2013
Banterologist_
Also here are some friends that I would like to thank a lot , for being by my side and always helping me when I needed them . Shizukiine Stealth EverGaming JustMeow Zarvy2k AlexPlaysYTB also I love Nikola .
PS : I am really sorry if I missed someone , but remember , I love you all <3

William

District 13
Reaction score
Ayy seb! Congrats on 6 months, it's awesome to have you here :) Looking forward to more time with you here on the staff team!

Frankyy

Career
Reaction score
Awh sebix!
Congratulations on 6 months, here's to many more months!! ❤

MariusAKD

Experienced
Reaction score
Congrats bae ^_^ Keep up the good work , you are the best :3

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Yass Sebi! Congratulations and as Frankyy said, here's to another six months? :laugh: :LOL: <3

N

Nikola

dont mention me because im not important sincee im not in the staff team anymore

ok sebi you will pay for this

Tafallita

Platinum
Reaction score
Congratulations!! I think that when I was in waiting, you too. We were waiting friends, but you probably don't remember me xD
After, 15 days later the staff banned me for abuse. It was fun while it lasted :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci