• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff 6 months as Staff

SolarBleu

Platinum
Reaction score
About two years ago, my goal was to be a staff member on MCGamer. I remember making 15 applications that would all be denied by Joey (lol). I kept applying so much, but I never gave up. One time I actually got to the interview part and got denied, but I was actually happy. I was happy that I made it to the interview stage of becoming a moderator... the next day after my interview, I reapplied. About a week or two later I got accepted for another interview. I remember it was one of the scariest moments of my life. I was really nervous, but I tried my hardest to answer all of the questions as best I could. Now I was waiting to get my results, I remember I had to use the bathroom so badly but I didn't want to miss anything when I got moved back up. In the waiting room I met so many nice people that were so helpful and kind, and when I finally got moved back up to the room to hear my results I almost fainted. The Sr. Staff members told me things that they liked about my interview, and what they didn't. After that a Sr. Staff member stated something like this "I'm very sorry Patrick, but unfortunately..." (At this point I was like, oh well, I'll try again) "...you've been accepted." And as soon as she said that I remember my rank got changed to moderator and everyone was poking me congratulations. I was ecstatic.

I'm going to tag many people that helped me throughout my journey as a moderator. If you're not tagged, I'm sorry, I love you all.

Yannick: You helped me so much in the waiting room. You were really caring and you made me stress a lot less about the interview. I will always remember the advice that you gave me.

Giggums: You were the best mod buddy! You helped me a lot and you really put in the effort to give me tips and advice. I really respect that, and I want to thank you.

Kat: Thank you for accepting me and helping me with training! I remember the one on one training we did. lol. ;)

_SoupSalad: soupysalad

SaemiKaynak: My best friend in the MCGamer community. Saemi helped out staff members a ton by making so many report abuses.

_Pyrrhic: You also helped me a lot in the waiting room. You are an excellent staff member.

Pyr, Mia, SAO_AsunaYuuki: My favorite people in the MCGamer community. You guys are awesome and I respect all of you.

KellieBreanne: You are so hard-working. You helped me so much with the trainings we did. Thank you.

I know people may think that 6 months isn't much of a big deal... but I think it's a really big accomplishment for myself.

I hope I will be here for so much more longer. I am looking forward to making new friends and accomplishments. I am so happy that I am apart of the MCGamer staff family. I love all of you. <3

Kat

Team Representative ♫ Recruitment
Reaction score
Congrats Solar! Let's hope for another 6 months so you can get that badge ;) Thank you for being hard working and helping out the community! :D

SAO_AsunaYuuki

Platinum
Reaction score
Solaaar! Congratulations on 6 months!!! :3 I'm glad we met and it's always a pleasure to run around hub with you hehe :p keep up the good work!!! :D

Mia

Platinum
Reaction score
patrickpatrickpatrickkk <333 Congrats and thanks for the mention :) you're my fav <3

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Congrats on 6 months! Always gotta love those interview acceptance trolls ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci