• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

600 wins in 2 months

Zoeticly

Platinum
Reaction score
I think the top 24 people should to a livestreamed match. That would be epic.
the night before the new maps went out a bunch of really awesome people were playing on us69 as well as myself. i will say it was pretty epic! i agree, this should be done!

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You should set this up, sounds sweet. Winner gets bragging rights? :p

If I backstabbed I would have won hundreds of games. But I have the rightness not to :p
You did team on me in a FFA.. And you still lost, does this count? xD

The rumors are saying that no-one ever survived a game on team with jefeperro....
Me and Billa have! I know from other peoples perspectives he seems like a jerk backstabber, but in the one game I played with him he was a cool guy. :p

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
And maybe forever diamond premium or VIP? ;)
Can there be a top Narwhal competition where the #1 Narwhal wins V.I.P? : D

(Obv rigged to me)

But seriously, monthly top 24 livestreams with 3 month diamond donor as a prize would be sick, it'd be an event people would aspire to be in, and it'd be watched a lot for the newer/less skilled players to gain some tips and skill. I know you probably suggested this as a joke, but I'm strongly backing you should do this.

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Psh, with my 42.62% win pct, I can do that with ease... (if you're gonna go check my leaderboard stuff, exclude 700 rounds, because I played that on a computer that averaged 4 fps.)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci