• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

7 Sg Tips for noobs

Itsoo1

Tribute
Reaction score
Here are some tips on being better at the games.

1. Corn: The cornucopia has better stuff than any other chest in the map, so it's smart to go there. But don't stay there too long, get the most out of run chest and run, sort out stuff later.

2. Inventory: Once the coast is clear, you can sort out your inventory, this is important. Usually my inventory looks like this: First Slot: Best hand to hand combat weapon. Second Slot: Food (Usually Best to worst). Last Slot: Bow. Second Last Slot: Flint And Steel.

3. Decoy Weapon: Hold out a weaker weapon to trick others, then when they go after you, pull out your best weapon. Eg: If you have a stone sword, you could use a wood axe as a decoy.

4. Food: Don't wait until you have enough empty food bars to eat a raw food, just eat it. If you have cooked food, do the same. It may seem stupid, but cooked food can keep you full longer, the last thing you want is being chased without being able to heal again.

5. If you are doing combat in water, try to go underneath the player. That way, you can hit them, but THEY can't hit you.

6. Observation: ALWAYS be aware of your surroundings, the easiest way to die is by being sneak attacked. When I kill someone, I look around to see if anyone is there, then I pick up the items.

7. Chest Route: Know where a path of chests are, it's a great way to get lots of stuff. The best way to do this is kill yourself, then fly around certain chests finding the chest that's closest to the next one.

Good Luck.

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
Corn doesn't contain any better loot, just more because there are 8 chests worth (tier 2 chests can be found in other places). The other tips are accurate, and I would consider using a fishing rod on your hotbar for water combat, no advanced pvp.

TheInforcerHD

Platinum
Reaction score
Corn doesn't contain any better loot, just more because there are 8 chests worth (tier 2 chests can be found in other places). The other tips are accurate, and I would consider using a fishing rod on your hotbar for water combat, no advanced pvp.
Exactly this, tier 2's can be found anywhere but the other tips are great :)

gcb99

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Normally I hate the posts in this sort of Threads at Strategies ^^ but this should be great for Noobs to get the Basics :)
I like it :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci