• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

700th MESSAGE HYPE!

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
Soo i recently hit 700messages at the forums pretty quick ha? *tryharder*

I wanna message some of my real bae's out there that has been helping me to the end of the world with face reveals and MCDonalds problems.

Stephanie you are my MCDonalds helper you know everything about MCDonalds as i can see you are my best bud all jokes a side #TalPal #StephDeph

Kirsten literally tho *tryharder* on skype haha. Jkjk good luck with the face reveal would love too see that still you are cute ily bibi.

Axanite | Liam ew ew ew liam.

Dave thank you for exposing me on TE TS. Jkjk thanks for letting me up to your channels helping me with my own problems and my problems with other stuff *not telling anyone without dave*

Kat thanks for having that cute laugh and the amazing chats.

Axanite | Liam second time yah you deserve that bud #LiamForGiam?

Jimmer Gummer ily man u look like me soo why wouldn't i love you haha ik were hot.

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED ME ^^^^THERE IS MY REAL BAES IF YOU ARE NOT THERE MESSAGE ME!

thanks Axanite | Liam for the help i don't want this too be big but ily btw. Just that you are helping me and i am weird. soo ily.

William

District 13
Reaction score
Gratulerer med 700 posts! Kult å ha deg her :)

MrMets

Experienced
Reaction score
Congrats Gule! We haven't spoke in like 4 months but you definitely are pretty chill!

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
Congrats Gule! We haven't spoke in like 4 months but you definitely are pretty chill!
MrMets I'm banned from the TS pretty sad ha? I still miss you. I didn't put you here because we never talk anymore but ily remember that my bud!

Quantum
Reaction score
Congrats on 700 Messages! <3

I'm almost getting there too!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci