• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

_MK_'s Free Drawn Avatars!

Rate my work (1-5)

• Total voters

Smizack

Survivor
Reaction score
These look amazing!
IGN: Smizack
The "Cyanide and Happiness" style

Turtle

Diamond
Reaction score
C & H _Turtle ... Good art ^_^ I love threads like these. So nice of you :p

Ray

Platinum
Reaction score
These look amazing <3

IGN - Tranzio // Style - The "Cyanide and Happiness" style.

ty <3

_MK_

Career
Reaction score
Thank you all for the support but unfortunatly I'm experiencing some technical difficulties. If you guys know how to fix, please let me know. Basically, my pc won't start up, can hear the fan running but my screen won't turn on, I've checked the cables and they're all ok. Plus my pc has been randomly shutting down whenever I play Minecraft for long periods of time and it does so wothout telling me anything, just poof! If you can help out, I'd highly appreciate that :)

Smizack

Survivor
Reaction score
Thank you all for the support but unfortunatly I'm experiencing some technical difficulties. If you guys know how to fix, please let me know. Basically, my pc won't start up, can hear the fan running but my screen won't turn on, I've checked the cables and they're all ok. Plus my pc has been randomly shutting down whenever I play Minecraft for long periods of time and it does so wothout telling me anything, just poof! If you can help out, I'd highly appreciate that :)
Maybe your fan is overheating?

Smizack

Survivor
Reaction score
Maybe, but the PC only crashes when I play Minecraft.
You should clean the inside of your PC to make sure that the dust is not clogging up your computer. You may also have a failing hardware.

Mazzers

Spectator
Reaction score
If you're still doing this I'd love one:
IGN: Mazzers
Style: C&H

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member