• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff _SoupSalad - Meet the Staff

N

Nikola

I asked because this 'join the community and immediately go for mod' mentality is something that's common among people even months after I left this community, just poked my head in and sure enough it is still a thing lol.
It is indeed, lol.

_SoupSalad

Platinum
Reaction score
I dearly hope you didn't join the server 14/15 days ago like you did the forums. If so, I have but one question; what makes you think that becoming a moderator of a community you have barely interacted or gotten accustomed to was a good idea?

BUGGER OFF STAFF NOTE:
Freedom of speech: if you find me asking this kind of question offensive, you're a little too sensitive and probably need to hop off your high horse.
Haha no it's a perfectly valid question, however I've actually been apart of the servers since 2012, I've jumped accounts since then, I've had 4 in total but I've sold two and now I just have my main and my alt, so I just made an account for my latest account, although I still am pretty new to the forums :) (The reason for me to apply 3 years later is that I'm finally old enough)

What was your previous account?
I've had 3 previous accounts, Mcwhipersnap, xToxicPvPx, and DripfireYT, (Don't make fun of my name choices I was like 11 xD) and they've all had name changes, but I've sold two and have one as my alt :)

Haha no it's a perfectly valid question, however I've actually been apart of the servers since 2012, I've jumped accounts since then, I've had 4 in total but I've sold two and now I just have my main and my alt, so I just made an account for my latest account, although I still am pretty new to the forums :) (The reason for me to apply 3 years later is that I'm finally old enough)
Also I have had forum accounts before, but like I said I never knew much about the forums or how to work them so I was never very active

Last edited by a moderator:

starstrong

Platinum
Reaction score
I've had 3 previous accounts, Mcwhipersnap, xToxicPvPx, and DripfireYT, (Don't make fun of my name choices I was like 11 xD) and they've all had name changes, but I've sold two and have one as my alt :)
You seem like a nice person. I was just asking as you made your forum account this month and got mod already.

Have a good day.

HomeGoods

Career
Reaction score
To touch again on the subject, I can indeed confirm _SoupSalad has been apart of the community since 2012. This happened with me as well. I have hopped forum accounts a lot, and I finally stuck to this one, and I applied for Mod the day I created this account. But to answer your question, again (I know _SoupSalad did indeed), no, he's not the type to go for mod immediately. :)
SoupSalad this was just to explain it more in depth.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I have thalassopobia (Bodies of water, the ocean, distance from land, things in the water, and unknown depth of water) In my defense I have almost drowned 3 times and have actually drowned and had CPR preformed on my 3 other times
Ah, that must be no fun. I have a friend with the same phobia, and she was willing to try to combat it so we went down to a lake one time and kept going deeper and deeper out. It did her quite a lot of good, so if you're up to it and are willing to unleash the nerves of steel we all have, go for it!

NagolGames

ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ / ʀᴇɢɪꜱᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ɴᴜʀꜱᴇ
Reaction score
I always love reading through these "Meet the Staff" threads. Getting to know a fellow staff member on a personal level [at least for me] helps me communicate with that said person better than if I were to just go off of first impressions and such of that nature.

I am proud to see how open you are about your sexuality and how you identify sexually!

If you ever need anything, I am only a DM away :D

NagolGames

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci