• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

_SoupSalad's Resignation Letter

_SoupSalad

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello!

So about two weeks ago I promised I would write a resignation thread, but since then I've changed my name so to clear things up:
I AM _SOUPSALAD, OR GEORGE, AS SOME OF YOU KNOW ME; HERES WHY I RESIGNED

To start I really didn't think I'd be making this thread for a long while, but looking back, it had been seven months and within those seven months I've put my best work and all the effort I had into this server, there was nothing else for me to do. The friends I've made and the experiences ive had on this server and the staff team really shaped me into the person I am now. Looking back 7 months ago I see a completely different person, someone that I'm glad I'm not anymore. I went through some of the best times on my life with these people and had so much fun, it hurts to be writing this, and maybe that's why I put it off for so long. I 100 % miss being a moderator, but with school and so many things going on in my real life right now both medically and educationally, I really need to take the time off the computer to just be myself and start moving forward. However I wouldn't trade my experience on McGamer for anything and maybe once I get my things together and if it all falls back into place, I'll find myself back here again. Because since 2012 McGamer has been my online home, I grew 4 years on this server and it just provides a magnetic pull I can never resist, so of course I'll still be around the server, bothering you all. And finally, to everyone who was staff, is staff, or maybe is going to be staff, thank you. Thank you for experiences that you've given me, that you'll get, and that you'll give someone else, because once its all done and over you'll see the effect that it has. And to the community, thank you. Thank you for housing me for 4 years, thank you for making it fun, thanks for being little brats (said with love) that gave me a reason to moderate, and thank you for carrying this server so far to give everyone the same experience and fun that we all had for years. Thank you to everyone that made my journey so special.

Reasoning for resigning is most likely everything you've seen before
- Lack of motivation
- Loss of interest in the game/McGamer
- Got a lot coming up with school and real life responsibilities, man.​

Thank you to Alyssa - for doing and accepting my interview even though it was probably terrible
Thank you to Yannick - for banning me on my first OMN as staff
Thank you to levi_the_potato - for being my mod buddy and a great friend
Thank you to ApexMC - for Not only being a great friend and someone I could always go to for help
Thank you to Murderize - for being my waiting buddy
Thank you to Frankyy, TotalDramaTony, and Chandelle - for training me and being people I could look up to on the staff team
Thank you to _Pyrrhic - for being a great friend and a great roll model
Thank you to Lunarist, PaTiger, Woodsy_ , Mia, and etc. - for making my time as mod so great
Thank you to Vigilo - for being one of the first people to talk to me and make me feel really comfortable on the staff team
Thank you to Giggums - for giving me a chance at OMN crew and really shaping me into a better person (and being like a really great friend I guess)
and Thank you to HomeGoods - for convincing me to apply in the first place
Thank you to anyone else that I might have missed and made my time so great

I love you all <3

Sebastian

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You were a good moderator, George. I wish you good luck with your school and everything. :)
Also, I wasn't tagged?!?!

SolarBleu

Platinum
Reaction score
Good luck in the future George! You are so kind, generous, and smart, so I'm sure you'll do just fine later on. We will always miss you being here. <3

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Yo, I'm in your signature. What I said to you ingame that day was true. You were a good Moderator Soup. Thank you for your service and I hope you are doing well medically and at school as well. I wish you the best of luck, thank you once again. :)

_SoupSalad

Platinum
Reaction score
Yo, I'm in your signature. What I said to you ingame that day was true. You were a good Moderator Soup. Thank you for your service and I hope you are doing well medically and at school as well. I wish you the best of luck, thank you once again. :)
Thank you, that truly means a lot to me, I wish you the best as well :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci