• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A Derpy Chest Guide - All maps

leMaCderp

Career
Reaction score
(Works in all maps)
*Optional* Download the map or locate items in spectator mode. It is not advisable to run in the match without any knowledge of the map, such as camping spots, chest hideouts and famous locations . *Optional*

1. Go to the centre. This helps if your route has little Tier 2s. ( <2 chests excluding cornucopia )

2. Grab as many chests as possible, preferably 2, only if one chest is not taken or you are being attacked by a tribute with a stone sword.

3. Get the Tier 1s first. It is better to keep a lot of armor, food and minerals with something to keep you safe and secure. Using your fists are a waste of time, and at most does only one heart.

4. Grab those Tier 2s. Grab more supplies, for yourself, and ''rob'' the other tributes of their supplies. That's why timing is the key.

5. Go around hunting people

6 a) Die - Repeat Step 1

6b) Survive - Go to Step 7

7) Kill people, or keep finding chests. The more chests you take, the lesser items that your opponent can take.

8) Apply basic PvP strategies

9) Don't die

10) Victory. Now repeat Step 1

( I warned you, it was a Derpy Guide. )

Bredinabox

Experienced
Reaction score
Yes downloading the maps help, however I can easily memorize my favorite route of chests in any map by looking in a certain direction. It s not necessary to know the whole map, if you know a good chest route :)

47knight471

Career
Reaction score
How is your srupwid, lwouwsy, idiotic and dwerpy guide better than mine? :<

sionghwee

Experienced
Reaction score
(Works in all maps)
*Optional* Download the map or locate items in spectator mode. It is not advisable to run in the match without any knowledge of the map, such as camping spots, chest hideouts and famous locations . *Optional*

1. Go to the centre. This helps if your route has little Tier 2s. ( <2 chests excluding cornucopia )

2. Grab as many chests as possible, preferably 2, only if one chest is not taken or you are being attacked by a tribute with a stone sword.

3. Get the Tier 1s first. It is better to keep a lot of armor, food and minerals with something to keep you safe and secure. Using your fists are a waste of time, and at most does only one heart.

4. Grab those Tier 2s. Grab more supplies, for yourself, and ''rob'' the other tributes of their supplies. That's why timing is the key.

5. Go around hunting people

6 a) Die - Repeat Step 1

6b) Survive - Go to Step 7

7) Kill people, or keep finding chests. The more chests you take, the lesser items that your opponent can take.

8) Apply basic PvP strategies

9) Don't die

10) Victory. Now repeat Step 1

( I warned you, it was a Derpy Guide. )
Max cirt for fist is 1.5

leMaCderp

Career
Reaction score
There's no ( + 1 )
Your fist does 0.5 hearts, and the highest critical hit damage is + 50%

Members online

No members online now.