• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A few Ideas that I think would make the Games Better

Do you like my suggestions?

• Yes

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Yes/No

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon Pawlik

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello, My name is KICK_ASS906 and i have a few suggestions for the Survival Games servers:

#1: Betting System
I think there should be some sort of betting system instead of bounty. For example, say you bet on someone for 50 points and you have 100 points. If he wins, u get those points and now have 150 points. If he loses, then u lose those points and now have 50 points. I think this would make watching the games a lot more entertaining.

#2: Having the Choice Whether or not to Watch the Games.
I think people should have the choice to either watch the Games or chill in the lobby and do parkour. People should be able to take a break from watching the Games but not having to leave the server. Or you can create an entire new room just for people who don't want to watch the games. One with Parkour, Spleef, and other games.

#3: Spectators Allowed in Chests
When your a spectator, all you can do is fly around and watch people. I think spectators should be able to access chests but NOT be able to take anything. this would make it easier for people on teams to help the players out so that they can do better.

#4: Being a Sponsor
To put a twist on the Games, I believe spectators should be able to spend points and buy things for people they want to win. The more rare or efficient the item, the more points you will have to spend. For example, a raw pork chop would cost you 10 points, while a cooked pork chop would cost you 25 points because it helps someone out more. You would figure out the price for each item. However, you can only buy certain items at any one time. You couldn't buy a diamond sword within the first 5 minutes. you would have to buy it on the second day. This way no one gets over powered too fast. This would give an actual use for points and make them more valuable.

Conclusion:Thank you for considering my proposals for the Survival Games. I hope that you will add all of these suggestions or at least 1 of them. :D

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I disagree with betting, it would get way easy to double points to bet on a guy with a diamond sword against a wooden sword.

The chest thing isn't a good idea. I'm not saying teams are bad, but a spectator could go to every chest on a route and see which are worth getting and which aren't. Overpowering the teams.

The sponsorship is in the no-no suggestions. This will never be implemented.

The not watching the games thing. The game restarts anyways, so wouldn't you rather watch it?

Alexdude729

Survivor
Reaction score
I like idea 1 and 2. 2 needs some work though to avoid abuse I already know how though lol

EashyPeashy

Tribute
Reaction score
The betting system is good, but I think everyone is rooting for something like that. Let's keep our fingers crossed :)
I love the spectators being allowed in chests idea as well but people who were in a skype call (or any other form of communication outside the game.) will be able to help them out by telling them whats inside. Not a big deal-but still an advantage. As far as the sponsor thing goes..good idea but should have limits. Such as only food and wooden swords can be purchased for players and stuff like that. Randomly giving a player a diamond sword would give someone too much of an advantage in my opinion.

slasherxtreme

District 13
Reaction score
#1- people can bet a ton on the only person with iron and diamonds
#2- Map would have to be built somewhere on the same map and that would load more chunks and lag people playing.
#3- teams on skype or teamspeak could use it to cheat.
#4- sponsoring will never happen since it can and will be abused to cheat.

EashyPeashy

Tribute
Reaction score
I agree with them. Good ideas but people take advantage of them sadly.

byDinosaur

Tribute
Reaction score
All amazing Ideas but as everyone has said it would be way to overpowered in some parts :)

Brandon Pawlik

Spectator
Reaction score
We could make it so that you would have to bet within the first ten minutes. That way its a fair bet. as for spending points, we could change it up and make kits with a few items, and you could pay in the lobby to use it. But you could only choose one kit per game. the highest price of a kit could be 100 points, which gets you a stone sword, a raw pork chop, and leather pants.

EashyPeashy

Tribute
Reaction score
That's a good idea, it'll keep it fair if we limit the betting to only pre-game.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No, automatically getting a stone sword and armor? Way over powered. The player who buys it could kill anyone he likes at the corn instantly. It's just not fair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci