• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A few map ideas

MassVision

Spectator
Reaction score
So, I was thinking the other day about some maps that would be nice for Hunger Games, so I thought I'd post them here.
First, I thought about a Floating Islands map, with floating islands in the sky, and beneath them, a large area with forest and plains. At some places, the ground has been ripped up, the floating islands are parts of the ground and there's been holes in the ground after they were ripped.
Then there would be bridges between the islands and you could both be at the ground and up on the islands. the cornucopia would be on one of the islands, the largest one.
The other thing I thought about was some kind of moon base with Mycelium as the moon surface, the base would be abandoned and You could go out to the moon surface.

Just a few ideas, if someone wants to build with me I'm sure we could make a good one.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large amount of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci