• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A few questions regarding the rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
I provided more detail where needed, there's not much I can say for the others other than basically repeating the question.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Addendum to the List: Will it be bannable off the servers, forum, and/or MCG Teamspeak, if we trash any MCG policy and/or staff member in a Youtube video? (Staff member would most likely not be present during this conversation as most of the staff probably despises me too much to team/dual-comm :p ) ?

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Addendum to the List: Will it be bannable off the servers, forum, and/or MCG Teamspeak, if we trash any MCG policy and/or staff member in a Youtube video? (Staff member would most likely not be present during this conversation as most of the staff probably despises me too much to team/dual-comm :p ) ?
No, but you shouldn't need to do that as frankly it makes you look immature and may just end up causing completely unneeded drama. If you have an issue with a mod, talk to a sr mod. If you have an issue with a sr mod, talk to an admin. If you have an issue with an admin, talk to Chad. If you have any issue with Chad, then all you can do is talk to him.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
If I have an issue with Chad, then all I need to do is talk to Go....oh wait, he's already that. Never mind. ;-;

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Fine. I'll deal with these answers.

For number 2, clarify.
#4. Mr_Gears
If you send it on the forums (including through PM): yes. If you send it to them over Skype: no. But, I'm just gonna say, making a petition is really dumb, it's not gonna be taken seriously (especially on sites where you can sign it multiple times) and you're best off talking to the right people about it.

That person collected four of the person's IPs, and posted it in a channel composed of 15 people. He never showed that there was no malicious intent, and even just having saved four of the IPs is extremely suspicious. Any person in that channel could have been looking for those IPs to do harm.

ProShooterBF

Career
Reaction score
If you send it on the forums (including through PM): yes. If you send it to them over Skype: no. But, I'm just gonna say, making a petition is really dumb, it's not gonna be taken seriously (especially on sites where you can sign it multiple times) and you're best off talking to the right people about it.

That person collected four of the person's IPs, and posted it in a channel composed of 15 people. He never showed that there was no malicious intent, and even just having saved four of the IPs is extremely suspicious. Any person in that channel could have been looking for those IPs to do harm.
How did you know there was malicious intent behind it...?

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Either way, the rules clearly state not to interfere with other player's bans, I only even spoke about that because at this point, the drama is getting annoying.

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score

For #2, @VirtualSpark? and you say talk to people about it... it's near impossible for most people to do it. It's completely impossible for me to do it (being banned from the teamspeak).

For #4, that person came on his teamspeak and disclosed those IPs to him. He manages a teamspeak server and all, he knows that by going to that teamspeak that he is disclosing that type of information.. Maybe you should change the answer from no to yes, as what you say contradicts with your answer.

He didn't *save* the IPs,the person came on and then our other person banned him from the teamspeak (his own FUN teamspeak, he may do what he wants) and then posted in a small secluded chat his IP(s). The teamspeak even clearly states:

#4. By joining this TeamSpeak, you are disclosing your personal infomation, including Location, Name, IPs and any other infomation given to the TeamSpeak Admins or anyone who has access to the list.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
For #2, @VirtualSpark? and you say talk to people about it... it's near impossible for most people to do it. It's completely impossible for me to do it (being banned from the teamspeak).
Check his forum profile. He's no longer banned in-game, just on the forums.

It's still possible to contact the staff through email.

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
Check his forum profile. He's no longer banned in-game, just on the forums.

It's still possible to contact the staff through email.
Possible, not plausible.

I guess my other statement will remain valid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci