• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A Final Goodbye

Foopy

Career
Reaction score
Hey guys. Yes it's my time to leave this dangerous environment and start reliving my life outside again. I know I have posted a goodbye before last year in December. This time I'm leaving for good. No more coming back or anything I'll be completely gone. Throughout my 2 years in this community it's been so difficult. To be honest.. the way I'd describe it would be hilarious, fun, upsetting, annoying, but yet thrilling time with most people who made it great for me. The only reason I ever stayed was for the members of my clan Tornadic. Everyday they'd make me laugh hysterically and i'd come on to something new each day. I'm sorry for letting you guys down but honestly you guys are amazing people and you guys are literally a family to me.

Heirokos - You are always there for me and you've been with me ever since Iris and I'll miss you and your tractor.

MichaelJatel - You always make me laugh because you are a really big savage. You laugh at anything and your comebacks make no sense which is honestly hilarious to me. I'll miss you too.

Savage/FlyStats/Stylez - I'm always there when you need it. You make me laugh as well and it's funny when I bring up "what are thoose!" because you start cracking up.

Hika - You're god and honestly when you tell us stuff your accent makes it funny but also we love it. Your laugh is great too

diaomondfinder - We always watch movies late at night and I literally kept banning you continuously and it was just all funny in general.

DarkenShadow - Your laugh is just LOL. xdxd when i tell you to stop youre just like I don't even know lmao. Especially when you mess up something you're like " I don't wanna talk about it" D; xD

@Squirmpi - hi nerdcake jk :d well you always yell in my ear and i laugh when you die because you freak out and call them a hacker. xD

To everyone else in my clan thank you guys for being a great clan and great friends. You guys are amazing people and goodluck in the future boys.

As to everyone else who have impacted MC for me thank you and I wouldn't of done it without you guys. I got to have over 1000 wins and own my own clan. Thank you guys and this is my last time here. Goodbye!

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Bye.. :(
Good luck in private life! :/

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Good luck, Michelle. Hopefully I'm still your friend c:

Matt | Hypr

Platinum
Reaction score
Nooo!!! I talked to u once and you seemed so chill <333
I hope you succeed in life <33
~Hyper

MichaelJatel

Survivor
Reaction score
GoodBye Michelle U Were he Best! Ur On Of The Best Friends Ever. Sad to say bye. but good bye ;=;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci