• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A Forums Contest

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Im writing the story and im about 2/3 of the way through and im at 1100 words... how about dat then?
Although you have many words in your story, it doesn't mean it's so great. The stories they're looking for are ones with quality and detail :p But I'm still excited to read another story in the contest!

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
P.S. I hope you appreciated my slightly humerus approach to this story xP I tried to tie it all together, sorry if the beginning paragraph wasn't really Minecraft related xD I just had to be a bit goofy. <3
Well done! There's some good competition. Would you like to hear my story of every faction server ever?
I spend 4 hours wandering around making a base.
I save my money and buy a raid.
I get scammed.
I get killed.
I get betrayed.
I get raided.
Rinse and Repeat.

Im writing the story and im about 2/3 of the way through and im at 1100 words... how about dat then?
You may want to shorten it. CAm did mention to 'write a short; entertaining; and quality story' but if it's good enough to keep the reader engaged, you should be fine.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Well done! There's some good competition. Would you like to hear my story of every faction server ever?
I spend 4 hours wandering around making a base.
I save my money and buy a raid.
I get scammed.
I get killed.
I get betrayed.
I get raided.
Rinse and Repeat.

You may want to shorten it. CAm did mention to 'write a short; entertaining; and quality story' but if it's good enough to keep the reader engaged, you should be fine.
Oh, heck. Mine was 2500 words ;_;

NutBerger

Platinum
Reaction score
INTRO One youtuber,one server,and that's when I showed up in the picture!

If you haven't guessed it that one youtuber was BajanCanadian and that server was Hiv-just kidding it was MCSG. When I say his first video,I was shocked,why......because of how different MCSG was from other servers and how much fun the players were having.Sadly I didn't have Minecraft at that moment,until he got banned from MCSG. After he left his videos began deplete in quality so I finally decided to stop watching videos and finally play the game in my perspective,and me being the loser I am ;-; I had to go to the store and buy a game card because of my parents not trusting paypal,for some reason.Right after I made my accout and put the code in the code to get the game,I launched Minecraft and then went online to see what games were in the lobby (At this point in time MCSG is still young and didn't have a hub.)Probably wondering how my first game went,well I got deaded...because I crashed from my amazing PC :).

BEST SURVIVAL GAMES MOMENT
It was really hard to find a really good one from the 1000 games I've played,so......SO I PUT ALL OF THEM!!!!Just so I can piss you guys off,I'm gonna make it a top 5!
NUMBER-FIVE It was on Holiday Resort,when I got went into a 24 player deathmatch!Luckily I got a stone sword off spawn....that's it.And guess what,I got teamed up by a 8 team,that fisted me to death....yeah.....i'm too good...
NUMBER-FOUR I was a droopy day on Chernobyl 2015,when I was about to win in deathmatch when I realized that the title said 2015,which was 1 year away,and me being 9 I ran to my mom and started crying,yeah....I was a baby ;-;

NUMBER-THREE I was a beautiful day on survival games 4,when the game was about to begin,I had to do some of my chores,and I thought I left the game before I went to do my chores,but when I came back all I saw was two full iron players fighting each other and eventually killing each other and me winning.....without even opening a chest....gg

NUMBER-TWO
This epic moment happened when I was playing on Teweran survival games 3,when I got jumped off the spawn in death-match,trying to land into the water,but failing miserably and almost hitting the ground until the other player shot me mid-air,which made it so that I didn't take all the fall damage.Oh that was a stupid idea of shooting me!

!!!NUMBER-ONE!!!!
Now for number one!!!This one happened about 2 weeks ago,the map was breeze island two,in death-match.It was supposed to be a 1v1 when me and the other player spawned outside the death-match arena.Thank god he was low from the last battle he had before deathmatch!

undercoverhail

Diamond
Reaction score
Where? I had never ever seen anyone invisible before and when he died he had tons of the potions in his inventory and along with a bunch of god apples. My friend screenshotted it and the guy got perm banned for hacked client. So when he was banned the moderator that followed through must not have known about the potions like we didn't know.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Where? I had never ever seen anyone invisible before and when he died he had tons of the potions in his inventory and along with a bunch of god apples. My friend screenshotted it and the guy got perm banned for hacked client. So when he was banned the moderator that followed through must not have known about the potions like we didn't know.
All I know is that on Vida Cova, there were indeed invisibility potions, which made the map controversial and ended with them (or the map, I forget which) being removed eventually.

undercoverhail

Diamond
Reaction score
When I was 12, and playing MCSG I was a happy little fellow. Then, I saw a username in the tab list, Grapeapplesauce. Then all of a sudden the game starts and its Teweran SG3. I look at Grape. He's standing there and I get ready to start the game. I close my eyes and think of a plan to get his attention. Then I hear all the players run for the corn. I open my eyes quickly and run, and my life goes in slow motion and see Grape, majestically killing a steve with his stone sword, then I fall down through the crack in corn and fall to my death. Then the game crashes. I went into deep depression and became obese.

THE END
Best story ever.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci