• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A Giant Map... The Forgotten Temple! [IN PROGRESS] [12% Finished]

What do you think???

• Pretty good! Keep doing what you are doing! :)

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Needs work... [Post recommendations down below] :)

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters

Zandirian

Tribute
Reaction score
This map... Still lacking a cool name... is a massive ancient Mayan Temple hidden within a deep, deep jungle. We have not been working on this for long, but it is coming along very well. With the cornucopia and part of the jungle already constructed, this map is already better than Breeze Island ;) [Bias for the win!] Okay I'm kidding. As this was being built, we were wondering if it was MCGamer worthy. Post down below and answer the poll so we can see if people like it!

WE ARE ALSO LOOKING FOR A NAME. IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS, POST DOWN BELOW. IF WE SELECT IT WE WILL CREDIT YOU! ;)

Screenshots:
The entire temple

Overview of the temple

Hidden outhouse. Haven't you ever wondered how people pee when in the hunger games?

One of the stairwells

Cornucopia

Entrance to cornucopia

We don't want to reveal too much, so that's all! Tell us what you think down below!
WE ARE ALSO LOOKING FOR A NAME. IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS, POST DOWN BELOW. IF WE SELECT IT WE WILL CREDIT YOU! ;)

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
Reminds me of Kharmunrah :p I agree with Pixelator, you should make it a bit smaller and add more detail, especially if you're going to keep it that big.

ChargedPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
This looks really cool! But i would start over and coustom terraform, also make spawn room more deatied

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
I would work on making the spawn much more detailed; the exteriors all look great but I'd really like to see some awesome interiors.

Deformed

Experienced
Reaction score
I like the idea, but it doesn't really stand out or differ from any other map. You need to make your own landscape, and custom trees always look better than the default Minecraft trees. The temple itself is not all that detailed, especially in the block palette. Try and use more than just stone and stonebrick.

Remember: you want to make your map stand out from the others, and right now it isn't doing that. Good start, just needs some more work.

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
This map needs work for 12% you have to make the map more gameplay oriented you have to change the jungle it's to hard to get around I do like the corn I'm just saying you have to change the trees it's to hard to get around the map thats all

-Azorces

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci