• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A gift!

MyNameIsSaar

Career
Reaction score
Hey guys,
So its my boyfriends birthday in 24 days { a day after mine } and I wanna get him some stuff. Now I don't wanna give him anything lovey-dovey, like a pillow with a pic of us or anything like that, because I know for a fact that he won't actually enjoy it and I want him to enjoy it.
Now my boyfriend is a raging LOL {League of Legends} fanatic, {and bear with me because I really know nothing about it and I am a total noob} he plays a ton of support and his two favorite characters are both Caitlyn and Tristana, his favorite color is blue and all of its shades, and hes also a raging EG fan.
So far what I found is this shirt which I really think will suit him well - http://ih3.redbubble.net/image.12936126.0432/fig,royal_blue,mens,ffffff.u1.jpg .My friend said that I should get him a Teemo hat.
I am planning to buy him at least one shirt that says "My girlfriend is always right" because well I always am ;) and I want to buy him like another maybe 2 or 3 things.
Any ideas guys?

wonderwaffle237

Experienced
Reaction score
A teemo hat would be good, not much advice otherwise. Very rare that someone wants to support.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
This is so adorable. I think that if your boy' likes games then the t-shirt would be lovely. Hope everything goes awesome and you and your partner have a romantic birthday ;)

DaPieHD

Career
Reaction score
Make a song!
I'll start

I know you love me
I know you care
Just shou- wait nvm

MyNameIsSaar

Career
Reaction score

MyNameIsSaar

Career
Reaction score
This is so adorable. I think that if your boy' likes games then the t-shirt would be lovely. Hope everything goes awesome and you and your partner have a romantic birthday ;)
I was thinking of also getting him a game like dead island , anything I could actually play with him :p

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
I was thinking of also getting him a game like dead island , anything I could actually play with him :p
D'aww, you are so adorable. Yeah try to play games he likes with you :3

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Dead island is pretty amazing, If you wanna spend some money and he's into mmorpgs, I would suggest Guild Wars 2
I actually think the original guild wars had more to offer but since that's dead I'd say guild wars 2 is the nex best thing.

Ice_Realm

Diamond
Reaction score
Adding my philosophy here, but from my past experiance I didn't give gifts nor did I get any because we both decided that gifts don't matter in the end they are just a kind romantic gesture to do on the side, we just kept in mind that we have eachother and that is enough of a gift to us. But in your case only you know what he wants and from your reasoning I can tell that your idea is a good one. Go for it! :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci