• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A Great Hd Minecraft recorder.

Anthony Battaglia

Spectator
Reaction score
I cant seem to get my hand on one and i don't like fraps or bandicam i feel there to used and i don't like there quality. does anybody know what the famous crafters use like captainsparkles tobygames antvenom synhd any of those?

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I second this, but for Mac.
I need a recorder for mac, because an admin was rude and told me that my 1080p iPhone sucked, even though you can see perfectly whats going on.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
I need a recorder for mac, because an admin was rude and told me that my 1080p iPhone sucked, even though you can see perfectly whats going on.
It wasn't rude and didn't he didn't say it sucked. He just recommended that you get a screen recorder, and so do I.

Vhaly

Experienced
Reaction score
Seriously, for me, Fraps is really really good. (Search on google for..)
Camstudio, and others free recorder are pretty bad, dxtory is very unstable, so Fraps is the best recorder.

qqopp

Experienced
Reaction score

If anything, just use quicktime. It's the best screen recorder I know for a Mac, and it comes with it, too! With a little video editing from iMovie and some tweaking, that movie can look spick and span! At least I know from being a Mac user myself.

Chezerony

District 13
Reaction score
quicktime works for recording? I can't even find it on my applications o~o

qqopp

Experienced
Reaction score
Go to 'Finder' and search up Quicktime Player. Once you've opened quicktime click on 'File' and there should be a button that says 'New movie recording'. I'm sure you can figure out the rest from there. It's not hard to get used to, and turns out with great quality! Good luck

-qqopp

Chezerony

District 13
Reaction score
thanks! Maybe now I can finally server some necessary justice!

ROGY

Tribute
Reaction score
I bought Fraps and tbh, I'm having trouble with loading chunks and recording at the same time. Is there any way to fix this problem? I haven't come across anything better than fraps and the only other one equal to fraps is playclaw

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci