• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A Hacker on The AU Servers Name: -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melancon2

Spectator
Reaction score
I was in a deathmatch with some guy called - and he had a diamond sword and diamond boots! He landed every bow shot on me and I got so mad! I went to look up his stats and it said his position in best players was #0! He had only been playing for - hours and he had - wins out of -! He had - kills, - kills in a round, - points, and his longest life was -! It was the most bogus crap ever and am certain he is a Hacker!

P.S. He was a Platinum Donor!

Last edited by a moderator:

zCrits_

Career
Reaction score
I was in a deathmatch with some guy called TheNoobieGamer and he had a diamond sword and diamond boots! He landed every bow shot on me and I got so mad! I went to look up his stats and it said his position in best players was #0! He had only been playing for 21 hours and he had 57 wins out of 193! He had 583 kills, 13 kills in a round, 1580 points, and his longest life was 20m55s! It was the most bogus crap ever and am certain he is a Hacker!

P.S. He was a Platinum Donor!

Link to his stats Here:http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/stats/player/TheNoobieGamer/
There's no way to believe unless you have evidence. If you have evidence please feel free to report in the report abuse section following the right template.

Reaction score
If you want to report abuse on someone, you should direct yourself to the "Report Abuse" area; suggested you have evidence. And also, maybe he is just skilled to land every shot on you. And he probably has Rank #0 because he probably got pardoned for a ban. So that's basically it.

zCrits_

Career
Reaction score
If you want to report abuse on someone, you should direct yourself to the "Report Abuse" area; suggested you have evidence. And also, maybe he is just skilled to land every shot on you. And he probably has Rank #0 because he probably got pardoned for a ban. So that's basically it.
And it might be a new account or stat reset as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci