• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A Huge Experience!

A

Axel | PlazaGames

Hello Guys!

I just want to say that I am not expecting a ton of attention to this but I want the people who have some significance to me to see this.

I have been playing on MCSG for 2 years now. I started out as a random guy in the community. I became more and more popular on the MCGamer Network and I decided to Apply for the Staff Team, because i knew that it would be a great Experience!

I have been MCGamer Moderator for 3 days now, and i seriously invite you guys to apply and be a part of the Staff Team. The MCGamer Staff Team is something so great, with great people, hard working and of course funny moments. As i said before, i have been MCGamer Moderator for 3 days, and i have known so many sweet people. The Staff Team is something you should know is very good, and i want you all to have a great experience on the MCGamer Network!

I want to say thank you for all the poeple who have been there for me throughhot my time on here, it is been an amazing Experience!
Thanks to;

Holiday ma bae <3
Mauro
Dusk
Vanicle
Jodimo
ThisGirlKailey
CalumGraham Ma bae<3
Courtney
BadgerPig
TheMinecraftPharaoh
MattGlowstone
JaviGBU
Scott
Axanite
hayhayheartsyou
NagolGames
MisiLica
Pokeys
charliewolves
Nephilim
JLioner
mfungamer

And not only to the Staff Team, but also to the most helpful members on the MCGamer Network!

Vigilo
Frazzli185
Miner9823
Mirkoz

You are all ma baes <3

If you would ever like to ask me something, or you have an issue, just PM me on the forums :3

- PlazaGames | Alex

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Id love to be in the staff, but sadly, I do not have enough time to do all the responsibilieties a mod has ;_;

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
Nice thread Alex!!

It's an honor to hear that you think I'm one of the most helpful player on the MCGamer Network! Thank you! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci