• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A letter to you.

Goldsminer

Platinum
Reaction score
*IM NOT RESIGNING JUST NEEDED SOME POSITIVE VIBES*
Hello everyone! Times have been tough recently and our patience and friendships have been tested. Unfortunately with the passing of AU as well as several great staff members it has made the future look quite glum for AU people and many members of the community.

With this I ask you all to look out for each other as best as you can and make sure everyone is alright. To all AU members remaining thank-you for your dedication to the network and making the experience great and full of memories.

To the staff team, stay strong fam. It's a rough patch, but we need to stay together and fight for MCGamer and more importantly each other. You guys are so special donating your time to the network to help it run smoothly.

That being said I think it is time to tag a few people :D

Alyssa thank-you for all you have done. You were there for me every step of the way literally. You were at my interview and did all of my training's and helped me whenever I needed it.

Frankyy I look forward to meeting up with you very soon and I'm so excited. You are such a happy and free spirit and you were a pleasure to work with!

dinbae diamond donor nub. JK ILYSM I already sent you something so ya

AuCommunity Thank-you for everything you guys have done for me as well as the skill without you guys I would still be a rand

I love everyone so much and just wanted you guys to know. Stay awesome MCGamer Community <3

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
Thanks for all the time you've put into moderating mcsg, and thanks for not resigning :D
I mean, I see why people have resigned, but it's sad to see so many people go so suddenly, we gotta stay strong :O

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
This is the thing People say "MCGamer is Dead" Those People makes it look like were in a bad situation i think MCGamer needs New Staff. After all these resigns its always People that tries hard too. Myself im banned so i cant do anything but i know Dave can and someone else i cant name here. If i was unbanned i will talk to a lot of People on the TS making sure they not make MCGamer is dead trend.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci