• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A little rant, in my point of view.

Do you agree with my opinion?

• I agree with your opinion and feel the same way about this community.

Votes: 31 63.3%
  • I disagree with your opinion and feel otherwise about this community.

Votes: 18 36.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
im not complaining its just its highly insulting when people call us lazy when we are always working its not not in the publics eye as that is not our job
Dave, this might be insulting to you, but i've noticed that more than half of my friends have been making complaints about you in general. I don't have a huge dislike on you, but from what i've heard, I don't feel so secure about you myself. You may feel this community is getting more successful as it feels like it, but on the side of the cliff, it is slowly about to fall into the ocean.

Vinyl

Diamond
Reaction score
Dave, this might be insulting to you, but i've noticed that more than half of my friends have been making complaints about you in general. I don't have a huge dislike on you, but from what i've heard, I don't feel so secure about you myself. You may feel this community is getting more successful as it feels like it, but on the side of the cliff, it is slowly about to fall into the ocean.
While Dave's here this community will forever be successful.

iLyfe

Survivor
Reaction score
As a former, perma-banned mod. The sr staff does a lot of work (jk), but it isn't the right work. Especially Dave, he's amazing. ;)

But you're right. The mods being recruited are the laziest I have seen. There's only a few mods to rely on, the rest just pretend like they're not there and ignore pokes.

and Dave don't get so defensive. He never even called you lazy, he was calling the mods who don't respond to pokes.

Dave

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
question do you know / have you ever talked to me for a good thing (dont count if u broke the rules) cuz if you have you will have seen i am a nice guy and im good at my job the morel of this is dont make a judgment until you know all the facts

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
To be honest, there's more to the staff then you know - Some of us spend a bulk of our time trying to help this place and we're far from as scary or as bad as we seem once people have a chat to us. I wish people would actually come and talk to us for a change..

Dave

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
and Dave don't get so defensive. He never even called you lazy, he was calling the mods who don't respond to pokes.
he said higher ups thats y i got defensive and you should remember i kinda get like that (btw i checked ur ip i know who you r :) )

Reaction score
question do you know / have you ever talked to me for a good thing (dont count if u broke the rules) cuz if you have you will have seen i am a nice guy and im good at my job the morel of this is dont make a judgment until you know all the facts
No, I have never talked to you in a person on person conversation. But what I do know is that what you mention right there "dont make a judgement until you know all the facts". But you just said "i am a nice guy and im good at my job"..? Thats an opinion. What if I thought you were a mean guy and were bad at your job? Thats an opinion also.

Dave

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No, I have never talked to you in a person on person conversation. But what I do know is that what you mention right there "dont make a judgement until you know all the facts". But you just said "i am a nice guy and im good at my job"..? Thats an opinion. What if I thought you were a mean guy and were bad at your job? Thats an opinion also.
an opinion base on rumors and wispers no hard facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci