• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A meet up channel on ts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roseria

Experienced
Reaction score
i would really like a channel on ts where people could go if they needed to meet up with people to team with or talk with so we don't crowed the lobby that much. Because is annoying to hear people using the lobby as a team room when there's so many free rooms they can use.

Reaction score
I really like this idea. I usually dont team, but if your idea was accepted, i probably would.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't like this idea. Why don't you just use skype to communicate?

Simey

Career
Reaction score
Skype munchs up all your FPS. Teamspeak ftw. Just sayin'

cookieman768

Spectator
Reaction score
I might get an Admin to block chatting in the lobby so people don't use it as a team room. Also you can go to server channels there is one channel for every server. (Nice Skin BTW I use it too :))

Roseria

Experienced
Reaction score
I might get an Admin to block chatting in the lobby so people don't use it as a team room. Also you can go to server channels there is one channel for every server. (Nice Skin BTW I use it too :))
i know that (i'm not silly clueless) But the new people might not like it so is more an idea of finding new people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci