• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A message to hackers.....

PaulPanther1010

Tribute
Reaction score
Here is a message for all you hackers out there. Afraid to admit it or not, you're a hacker. There are many different hacks out there, but no matter what they are, you are getting an advantage nobody in the game has. That pretty much means you're too weak to be able to actually put on a real fight. You are like an athlete on steroids, or full out getting all your answers on a test by cheating. A lot of hackers are caught using their hacks, which is like getting caught by a friend while cheating, or getting caught in a race while you're using steroids. Someone having proof and reporting you is like your friend telling the teacher on you, or the person who caught you using steroids tells the coaches or whoever. And getting banned is like being disqualified from the race or failing the test.

I ask myself "What's the point of hacking?" AND I STILL DON'T KNOW!!! Do they enjoy ruining the fun for them and everyone else? Do they like it when they kill people who don't stand a chance? If they do something wrong, something is wrong with them, and it's funny because a large portion of the players hack! Pretty much when you hack, you are bullying others. You should give them a chance to actually have fun. You ruin it for everyone. Personally, I don't hack, but I have killed lots of hackers, and I felt very good about it. YOUR SPEED HACKS CAN'T WITHSTAND MY AWESOME ARROWS!!!! And for those people with arrow aimbot or whatever, do you seriously think that is fun? Can you actually enhance into somebody who can shoot a freaking ARROW ON THEIR OWN.

I personally refer to hackers as disabled people. (Sorry for putting offence on disabled people. They're cool) They can't play on their own, so they need these little twerks to help them. They can't frickin shoot an arrow, or frickin hit their sword, or frickin run away from a frickin person that is frickin chasing you so you fricking use hacks to frickin get away so you can frickin win. AND THEN IT HIT ME! These people want to WIN. So now I will refer to you guys as HITLER.

Now I don't mind little mods that are allowed like optifine, but nodus and stuff, is WAY outta hand. FREAKING GET RID OF IT. Why? TELL ME WHY?????? THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO POINT! Can you play a simple game made for ages 8-14? I don't mind you being like 15 or older but I mean seriously, if you're freaking hacking at age 18, I think that's HILARIOUS. You freaking can't play A KIDS GAME!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAH "I spit at you!" (in a random French accent)

I hope I wrapped this up pretty well. We all know hackers suck. I just can't stand em'. DA END

Mariogamer9

Spectator
Reaction score
Well I agree one time on suvial games I had DAIMOND SWORD full plate iron Armour And then some hacker with a stupid wooden sword and killed me I tried to attack but he wouldn't get hurt and he killed me. I mean how is it fun to win the survival games with just cheating. I mean the hackers Know it but they dont admit it. I don't get why they just cheat to win. It's bad for there soul and they dont really win and they know it but they still hack.

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Good message but this will probably have no affect on the of hackers, if they're too stupid to play fair, they're too stupid to listen.

Do your job as part of the MCSG community by recording hackers if you see one, or poke a mod and let them to their job. That is the most efficient way to get rid of them slowly, one by one.

(Also please reduce the profanity next time you post a thread similar to this because it makes it sound like one of those regular hate threads, and don't compare hackers to HITLER. He killed millions of people, as bad as hackers are, you still shouldn't compare him to this historical villain.)

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have a message too, ahem, GO AWAY.

Also um dude, alot, I meen alot of people over the age of 14 play thi game abd most hackers are under the age of 12 cause they suck at it. And your really over exagerating.

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
Well I agree one time on suvial games I had DAIMOND SWORD full plate iron Armour And then some hacker with a stupid wooden sword and killed me I tried to attack but he wouldn't get hurt and he killed me. I mean how is it fun to win the survival games with just cheating. I mean the hackers Know it but they dont admit it. I don't get why they just cheat to win. It's bad for there soul and they dont really win and they know it but they still hack.
Is it possible that he shot you with arrows or set you on fire before you fought him? It is still possible to kill someone who has a diamond swords, a lot of people get cocky and think that they are invincible.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Can someone lock this thread? This is a pointless thread, all you are doing is possibly causing flame. Hackers are never going to stop hacking good bye.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Can someone lock this thread? This is a pointless thread, all you are doing is possibly causing flame. Hackers are never going to stop hacking good bye.
How will this create a flame war..?

If it does, it'll be hackers saying..

'WTF WATS WRONG WIT USING NODUS'

Aaaaand, ban,

Reactions: Kos

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Dem people can't sacrifice the life to get good, yet sacrifice it anyway sitting in front of a computer whilst it does all the work.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
How will this create a flame war..?

If it does, it'll be hackers saying..

'WTF WATS WRONG WIT USING NODUS'

Aaaaand, ban,
Exactly, there will be those few people that are just like "stop raging kid ur bad" and bam flame war.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Exactly, there will be those few people that are just like "stop raging kid ur bad" and bam flame war.
I don't think you get it...

The only people that would oppose this message are people defending hacks, which are hackers, equalling in a ban.

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
I have a message too, ahem, GO AWAY.

Also um dude, alot, I meen alot of people over the age of 14 play thi game abd most hackers are under the age of 12 cause they suck at it. And your really over exagerating.
I'm under 12, and I don't hack? Stereotyping much?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci