• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A New Addition

R3vVolution

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Even if you didn't intend for it to be a troll account, please stop with these. They are very annoying and just cause flame and what not.

WertQuadNine

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I've had it with this. Legit had it. They're all @cornstealer just trying to get attention. NO ONE FINDS THIS FUNNY, Corn has posted so many threads and replies, just trying to get attention. Heck he even made a thread called giving corn, we're he made you apply then he said he was going to "give you corn" like wtf! Okay, sorry if I'm being mean, I just am very sick of this stuff. So please @cornstealer can you only make threads if they're important, thank you.

TheCornStealer

Platinum
Reaction score
I've had it with this. Legit had it. They're all @cornstealer just trying to get attention. NO ONE FINDS THIS FUNNY, Corn has posted so many threads and replies, just trying to get attention. Heck he even made a thread called giving corn, we're he made you apply then he said he was going to "give you corn" like wtf! Okay, sorry if I'm being mean, I just am very sick of this stuff. So please @cornstealer can you only make threads if they're important, thank you.
If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Last edited:

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
These people are seperate people who started a trend of "TheCorn(blank)" names. They are not TheCornStealer trying to get himself attention. Yes, they do get him attention, but it is all in good fun. I'm sure the people behind these accounts will truly stop if everyone continues to react so negatively, but I think they're funny c:

But that's just my opinion. We're all entitled to our own.

havva gud deh

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci