• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A new category for Turkey/Russian Server?

SimpleFnS

Tribute
Reaction score
I realized that the server for Europe are the many people in Turkey and Russia.
I thought if you could Staff McGamer you saw a particular server only Turkey and Russia .
Because these people realize the Europa server teams of 5-6 people and use the hack.
That is my proposal , you think you could achieve this?
For our own good in the future.

Jeaaa

Spectator
Reaction score
I believe that members from Turkey and Russia are not enough for their own server .

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
I believe that members from Turkey and Russia are not enough for their own server .
it seems like the opposite imo, if we had this would there be enough people everywhere else in Europe to fill up a server lol

but regardless, this should be a thing, I don't even like playing EU anymore because I can't understand 90% of the chat and so I usually hang around on US

Disingenuous

Platinum
Reaction score
As much as I would love to see this implemented, I don't think it will be; considering they got rid of the CA servers a while ago :/

Date

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Turks :/ Please make a Turkish server! this would make mcsg good again!. It would be so popular the amount of Turks on EU ;-;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci