• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A New Chapter

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
Hello im Gule former Helix.
Today im gonna speak about my future carrier and what i want to be.
So im in Team Elite, but im taking a little break from it.
I have started a Dubstep channel where im gonna make my own Music REMIXs. I have started with Yeza were gonna make Music and probaly upload once or twice a week. My dream is to get big in the Music REMIXs business. Ill try my best but i feel this is like a New Chapter in my Life. My channel is on 47subs with no videos (yet). I think im getting futured already soon by a channel with 17k (my friend). I love you guys on MCG but this is my Choice, i have felt really left out from the community after i left Helix. Now its me and Music left. Guys please just enjoy the friends you got 1 day you can end up just like me banned enjoy the moment.
Ill post a link here you dont have to click it if Your not intrested a video will soon come up.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6AzTO8wKwU-GyL5iJHA6aQ
GL YALL LOVE YOU!

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm happy for you and your new channel and all and it seems cool and I hate to break it to you, but I'm pretty sure this is a form of advertising and that isn't allowed on the forums.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci