• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A Panegyric Thread For Mooclan!

ratchetxtreme

Tribute
Reaction score
hey all

im ratchetxtreme
i wanted to to take some of your and my time too rember one of mcsg's best mods..

Mooclan!!

You have all herd of moo! One of Mcsg's favorighte mods, he makes us all go to smile. Udders and talent the cow has got to it all!

Anytime we see Moo we just get excited. Rudolph. Emancipation.

And,

Because of Moo's extreme talents. I wanted to make a thread for him. To tell you all about him and commemorate him for his loyalty and kindness to MCSG. Coulda probably made this thread better, but my English isnt that great :(. How could we go on without him?

Mooclan we all love you and we hope you stay here forever and forever. Of course u have to go eventually i gues lol! Oh and good luck in the future moo! :))

Heres some of moos finest moments!!!!

Moo gettin' kinkyyy!!

The man, the myth, the mooman!!!!

and now his famousest quotes!!
"i talk to myself"
"baby seals are not just love but also life"

and his jokes!!!
"What's long and has spikes at the end of it? A ban hammer!"

Keep on rockin moo!!!

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
...I am thoroughly confused, and slightly flattered.
Also, thanks for stalking my Twitter.

I'd just like to mention that those quotes and the joke are not mine.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This thread style certainly is... Unique, I've never seen something written on the other side, unless it was Arabic or something else like that. But all in all, Mooclan, we are certainly grateful for the amount of loyalty, influence, and kindness you have spread within this community. You have most definitely made a huge impact in the server, and we are glad that you did. Keep on striding forth, because we would easily guarantee that success would be most certain. Thank you again for everything, Mooclan. <3

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
The most odd, yet heartwarming thread I've seen in a while. Thank you based god rachet, quality content right here.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Mooclan wtf is that first picture and why does it exist
Because it's a freaking eight foot tall bear, and it's soft and me, being the sentimental person that I am, wanted to hug it.

Who wouldn't want to hug an 8-foot teddy bear?

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Because it's a freaking eight foot tall bear, and it's soft and me, being the sentimental person that I am, wanted to hug it.

Who wouldn't want to hug an 8-foot teddy bear?

Reactions: Yin

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci